48 inch (122cm) Stormtrooper Action Figure for sale

Fawns61

Padawan
Large Stormtrooper looking for a good home
First Order Battle Buddy by Jakks Pacific.

Great as a display/talking item or maybe even something to hang your coat on by the front door etc?

This has all the tags intact, still on the cardboard base and includes the original packing box it came in.
Never removed from base or played with.
Has a variety of sounds and phrases and motion detection sensors (automatically switches off after a certain time period)

There are a couple of small marks on it, from new. Never tried to clean them off in case I make it worse.

Local collection only, from Doncaster, South Yorkshire due to the size. Cash on collection, please. £100

Attachments

• IMG_3426.JPG
    IMG_3426.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3430.JPG
    IMG_3430.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3431.JPG
    IMG_3431.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 46

Paul5939

Large Stormtrooper looking for a good home
First Order Battle Buddy by Jakks Pacific.

Great as a display/talking item or maybe even something to hang your coat on by the front door etc?

This has all the tags intact, still on the cardboard base and includes the original packing box it came in.
Never removed from base or played with.
Has a variety of sounds and phrases and motion detection sensors (automatically switches off after a certain time period)

There are a couple of small marks on it, from new. Never tried to clean them off in case I make it worse.

Local collection only, from Doncaster, South Yorkshire due to the size. Cash on collection, please. £100
Hi I'm interested. I live in Scotland...is courier an option if I pay? Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom