A new hope poster

Biglad626

Hi folks, this is my first post, my little lad of 4 is a big Star Wars fan, we were visiting a family friend recently and the old lady said, i have a present for you to my boy, she passes me it and I un roll it to find an original 1977 Star Wars, A New hope poster, now I thought at the time it may be valuable but doing a bit of Googling I'm realising it seems to be very valuable, can anyone recommend someone who could appraise it for me or if anyone could help me identify which exact poster we have, I was going to frame it and put it in his bedroom but I'm not sure what to do with it now. Any help gratefully appreciated.
Jamie
7B1117C2-8518-4D5C-B081-4631B0CD1B3E.jpeg

lejackal

Grand Master
Hi folks, this is my first post, my little lad of 4 is a big Star Wars fan, we were visiting a family friend recently and the old lady said, i have a present for you to my boy, she passes me it and I un roll it to find an original 1977 Star Wars, A New hope poster, now I thought at the time it may be valuable but doing a bit of Googling I'm realising it seems to be very valuable, can anyone recommend someone who could appraise it for me or if anyone could help me identify which exact poster we have, I was going to frame it and put it in his bedroom but I'm not sure what to do with it now. Any help gratefully appreciated.
JamieView attachment 172433
@Bonsai_Tree_Ent may be able to help

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Bristol linen backing service has a website.
If you do a Facebook search on echo base there was a guy who had a poster framed professionally.
My wife asked him about it, as we need to get our ROTJ framed, and possibly a bit of treatment too, as when you do an online quote with framing companies it mounts up anyway due to the "odd size" of the poster. And that's doing it all yourself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom