Advice on Spanish poch & Luke Bespin

Empire 183

Hi, am new to the Forum. I don't normally sell much but have had some interesting offers on three items so am thinking of letting them go. Was hoping to get some advice on fair values and appreciate any help. I'm also asking on a US forum.

Firstly two separate Star Wars Spanish poch figures – ESB Chewbacca and ESB Snowtrooper

Both pbp / poch 41 back 'C'. Sealed MOC since purchase on holiday in Spain during early 1980s. Both have original price label on. Both items also have official stickers on front and reverse with Star Wars toy offer (to get one free with multiple purchases). Very nice indeed, approximately judged at 8+ out of 10. The only flaws are – Chewbacca: some slight pressing to the sides of the bubble at the top end creating a marginal bends on the top sides and some fractional cracking on end surface. Snowtrooper: Ditto with some slight creasing to bottom side of bubble base. The flat surfaces are fine and it takes a close look to see these flaws, so they do not detract from the figures.

Thirdly: ESB Palitoy Luke Skywalker in Bespin fatigues, 45 back. I've not got another to compare but others have identified it as orange hair. With bounty hunter offer printed on front and back. Sealed, unpunched and in almost flawless condition, 9 ¾ out of 10. Purchased from Debenhams : ) in early 1980s.

All three are from my personal collection which I gathered at times of original films. Am sorting out some photos but all have been on display in exhibitions and you can see them amongst the clutter on US Rebel Scum page - http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1098360

Many Thanks.

chewie E.JPG
chewie D.JPG
chewie C.JPG
chewie B.JPG
chewie A.JPG

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wow, what a great selection of figures. I can't help with valuations on any of them, I'm afraid. The Luke is a Palitoy 45a back. I'd said it was the usual blond hair as oppose to orange? Not sure the hair colour makes much of a difference to the price on Bespins and certainly not to the extent of Luke Farmboy when it comes to the orange hair variant!

Great figures and thanks for sharing. If you do ever get a price for Luke Bespin please do come back to me.

maxf

Jedi Master
Great figures!

The Luke is probably £600 or so, maybe a little more.

The Pochs are great - very sought after. Recently a load sold on one of the groups, prices ranged between 4000 and 10,000 Euros. The highest price were for one of a kind, which I dont think either of yours are. It wouldn't surprise me if you got 3-4k euros for each of yours.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom