Bit of fun with spot the difference

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hey all

I know it's been quiet here of late so here's a little something from me to gain a little traction & with luck some fun in the process.

Someone has shared multiple 200 count R.L C3P0 bulk baggie shipping cases with me & seems to think there are some minor differences between them, so instead of me eyeballing them all I figured we could all cast out gaze & see if we can spot any differences, there are a lot of images of each from various sides/angles & I will put all the images of each in a separate post to make things easier.

Please comment if you spot anything & we'll get a list going assuming there are in deed some differences between them, there are 4 better condition ones provided by this member on here as well as a 5th one which is my own rather battered example that's included on the baggie guide here.

I'll add them all as thumbnails so just click to expand them as I am uploading the full size files to make the scrutinizing easier.

C3POkennerbagCaseCA1.jpgC3POkennerbagCaseCA2.jpgC3POkennerbagCaseCA3.jpgC3POkennerbagCaseCA4.jpgC3POkennerbagCaseCA5.jpgC3POkennerbagCaseCA6.jpg

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Really do appreciate you guys casting your gaze over these, I figured if there are indeed some subtle differences I would need to get them included or at least documented on the guide, but I could not find anything specific bar the stickers like yourselves, seems we all shared that headache then lol

lejackal

Grand Master
There's nothing that I can see beyond stickers and each having different wear and tear.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom