Cardbacks and Tauntaun help please?

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Hi, can anyone please tell me if these specific ones are harder to find , and if so a ballpark value :

Kenner ROTJ 77A back, Too-Onebee (2-1
Kenner ROTJ 77A back, Princess Leia Organa (Boushh Disguise)
Kenner ROTJ 65B back, Han Solo (Hoth Battle Gear)

Also, which style type of Kenner/Palitoy cardbacks are rarer and hard to find, as in 21 backs, 77 backs etc, etc.

Regards the Tauntaun - what kind of price should I be paying for a Palitoy boxed solid belly boxed one?

Been offered one where the Tauntaun is in reasonable condition with a small amount of yellowing to the glue seams, saddle and reigns appear good. Box has a few tape tears on flaps but front and back present well.

Thanks!

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Regarding the Tauntaun, the solid belly example is the first issue and the one you have been offered sounds in about average condition so I'd say between £50-70.
It's a diff story finding one in mint unused condition with a near perfect box 8) A serious Palitoy collector will pay in the hundreds for such an example and more for a factory sealed perfect example because the first issue is so hard to find in this condition :!:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111456850974

Unlike the 2nd open belly issue that often turns up in sealed near perfect condition prob because of a couple of factory case finds a fair few years ago!

pmsbull

Jedi Master
palitoyjunky said:
Regarding the Tauntaun, the solid belly example is the first issue and the one you have been offered sounds in about average condition so I'd say between £50-70.
It's a diff story finding one in mint unused condition with a near perfect box 8) A serious Palitoy collector will pay in the hundreds for such an example and more for a factory sealed perfect example because the first issue is so hard to find in this condition :!:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111456850974

Unlike the 2nd open belly issue that often turns up in sealed near perfect condition prob because of a couple of factory case finds a fair few years ago!

Thanks mate, as happens it went to someone else for £100 which was IMO too much, so glad you agree!

Anyone know about the cardbacks please ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom