Complete Loose Set Broken up on Ebay

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
I have been following this sale since it first went on Ebay over a year ago!

He has listed the collection 10 times with a BIN of £2500 and oce with a BIN 2000 and has now decided to sell them seperate. Does anyone if he is a member of the forums as he knows his stuff and links to many pages on here and TiG?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Action-Figures-/246/i.html?_catref=1&_ssn=irishandsoberish&_trksid=p3911.c0.m1538

:)

PGowdy

Grand Master
There is a way around that James.
Delete your ebay cookies.
The go back to ebay and search his user name.
Then send him a message. Do not go back into the item or any of his sales as it again will stop you.

:wink:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Cheers Pete, I've sent him a message to see if he'll deal directly with this convict :lol:
Also a big thanks to Frank for offering to bid on my behalf :D I still enjoy the bidding/auction process so hopefully I can do it myself.

Sithandsoberish

Hi,

This is me!

I have been a LONG time lurker on this and other sites which is how I learned a lot about these figures.

I saw the link to my profile I thought I would be rude not to say hi.

Aussiejames, I have sent you a message. You should have access now. If anyone else here needs this, please let me know.

I need to put the rest of the collection up, plus I have another 'complete' set that I am debating about...l.kind of hard to let these things go sometimes!!

I have been collecting since I was a teen, especially in the early days of eBay when it was so much cheaper! Due expansion of family, all m y figures are now sat in boxes, hence the decision to sell. Not about the money, so if anyone has any questions, please let me know.

I will get round to introduce yourself thread etc......work first sadly :(

Ian

Sithandsoberish

Hey weasel....been in England for a good 13 years now, but just about holding on to my accent!!! Got to have something to impress the ladies, right??

Thank you Liam and Pete...all going well, not looking forward to saying goodbye to some of them though (stormtrooper Luke is a personal fave - only 1 left after this one :( )

Ian

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Sithandsoberish said:
Hey weasel....been in England for a good 13 years now, but just about holding on to my accent!!! Got to have something to impress the ladies, right??

Aye, you don't want an English accent FFS! :lol:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hey guys beware of this listing - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Rare-BLUE-Snaggletooth-red-figure-plus-original-weapons-/170778564706?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item27c3321862

Seems like somebody has copied your listing template and image guys :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom