Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Semi final - Match 1

Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Semi final - Match 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

Darth Vader's Star Destroyer are in the semi final for the first time. Can it make another surprise ? :unsure:

Death Star from Palitoy was knocked out in the semi final last year for the first time, will it happen again in 2023 :unsure:

Kenner Death Star Space Station has not been in the semi final since 2020. Can it go to the final for the first time ? :unsure:

Kenner Land Of The Jawas Action Playset are also in the semi final for the first time. I think it is the biggest surprise in the semi final for 2023. Can it make another major surprise ? :unsure:

Choose 1 playset from the list

The 1 with most votes will go to the final.

Voting Closes in 3 days

Let the Vote Begin

Darth Vader's Star Destroyer.jpg

Death Star from Palitoy.jpg

Kenner Death Star Space Station.jpg

Kenner Land Of The Jawas Action Playset.jpg

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
Very tempted to go for the Pali Death Star but I'm sure it'll get a load of votes and ultimately win this group and so I voted purely through nostalgia and went for Vader's Star Destroyer as it holds strong memories for me.

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
It's the Star Destroyer for me, for reasons stated in the last round, plus it's the best looking one out of the four too ❤️

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Death Star from Palitoy are the winner with 10 votes, Darth Vader's Star Destroyer was 3 votes from also going to the final :oops: Thanks for all the votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom