Kenner X-Wing Untouched Boxed

Darth Clever

Hi All,

I am new to this site but obviously not to Star Wars. I was around in 1977 when the Original came out so got to see it and feel it the first turn round .

Anyway, I was hoping for some info. from you .

I genuinely will be selling my collection of goodies. My first item will be the KENNER SW X-WING. It is untouched.Decals etc. ( This is not a joke as I had it locked up for ages , amongst my other bits and bobs!)

What would be the approximate value and any suggestions on best way to sell?

kind regards,

DC London , Uk

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi All,

I am new to this site but obviously not to Star Wars. I was around in 1977 when the Original came out so got to see it and feel it the first turn round .

Anyway, I was hoping for some info. from you .

I genuinely will be selling my collection of goodies. My first item will be the KENNER SW X-WING. It is untouched.Decals etc. ( This is not a joke as I had it locked up for ages , amongst my other bits and bobs!)

What would be the approximate value and any suggestions on best way to sell?

kind regards,

DC London , Uk
If you want help with value then go to this link on the forum https://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/forums/vintage-valuation-requests.3/

Also add pictures then members can help you better if they can see the item that you want to sell ;)

This thread here is only for items you want to sell and allready has a price ;)

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
as Lars mentioned, pictures tell everything. If you have detailed ones it be a lot easier to value other than describing the condition of the item.

Latest posts

Top Bottom