Legacy Collection Star Case help

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hey folks

Trying to organise better storage for my daughters collection - we are storing it until she has room in her own place.

I'm worried about her LC Jains Solo figure (she bought it when it first came out, retail price)
The Jacen came in a Star Case that's fits it beautifully, I've put Jaina in a standard sized one but it's too big and only has contact with one side of the card.

Any chance someone had the right sized one they are willing to sell? I've had a look around online, enquired at SAF but they don't currently offer that size.

Cheers for any help (y)
IMG_7597.jpeg

Last edited:

lejackal

Grand Master
Hey folks

Trying to organise better storage for my daughters collection - we are storing it until she has room in her own place.

I'm worried about her LC Jains Solo figure (she bought it when it first came out, retail price)
The Jacen came in a Star Case that's fits it beautifully, I've put Jaina in a standard sized one but it's too big and only has contact with one side of the card.

Any chance someone had the right sized one they are willing to sell? I've had a look around online, enquired at SAF but they don't currently offer that size.

Cheers for any help (y)
View attachment 183729
Maybe one of these?

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Maybe one of these?

Yes mate - that's another pint I'm due you (y) (y) (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom