Leia Bespin....quick Q's

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Hi I recently picked up a No COO Leia Bespin (Right hand side figure) what I'm wondering really is it any rarer than the HK one I already had. The Body and neck Colour, face mould etc.... are very different....is it possibly Lili Ledy? Appreciate any views, Jeff
2013-02-07 20.30.06.png

2013-02-07 20.29.49.png

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Looks like the turtle neck Leia i see alot of those so think its common but Not sure on it being a Ledy thou? Since i am a padawan but On wolfs guide a Ledy has a raised bar just like a Kenner fig.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 612

flycasual

Jedi Master
It looks like #6, a "Tri-Logo" Leia Bespin. I think it's a bit rarer than an HK figure. Not worth more though. Well, maybe a little.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Jeff, Nice variant you have found. It is not a Lili Ledy.

A no coo with a Crew neck is not a variant I have seen before, I have seen them with Hong Kong and a China coo.

flycasual

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:
A no coo with a Crew neck is not a variant I have seen before, I have seen them with Hong Kong and a China coo.
The figure on the right with turtle neck.

kylesbullets said:
I guess I'll post my example for viewing.
Yours looks like COO #5?

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
flycasual said:
Pomse2001 said:

kylesbullets said:
Yours looks like COO #5?

Are both 5 and 6 considered Tri-logo variants? I've come across a few of the 5 but not any of the 6's in my collecting, all had the turtle neck. I know 5 is found on Paitoy and Meccano cards but not sure if it's just the Tri-logo's but I'd imagine ROTJ to.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
snaggletooth said:
flycasual said:
Pomse2001 said:

kylesbullets said:
Yours looks like COO #5?

Are both 5 and 6 considered Tri-logo variants? I've come across a few of the 5 but not any of the 6's in my collecting, all had the turtle neck. I know 5 is found on Paitoy and Meccano cards but not sure if it's just the Tri-logo's but I'd imagine ROTJ to.

Sorry, I think I was sleeping :oops:

flycasual

Jedi Master
CRAZYHAZY said:
The one i have is the 6 coo
Damn. :lol:

snaggletooth said:

I've seen #5 referred to as Meccano. There seem to be more in the UK though, so I think you are probably right with what you say.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom