Master Replicas Yoda Force FX Lightsaber 30th anniversary

free-d-er

Master Replicas Yoda Force FX Lightsaber boxed and in full working order like new, always been in the box.

The highly anticipated Episode II & III Yoda FX Lightsaber is somewhat smaller than the rest of the Force FX line, but it features all the same technology as its full-sized counterparts! Now you can enjoy the fabled weapon that Yoda used in his fierce battle with Count Dooku. The Yoda FX Saber measures in at 34 inches in total length.

This first-class Yoda light saber replica from the Star Wars prequels features tough die-cast metal parts that look and feel like a real weapon
Take your next step toward becoming a Jedi Master by procuring this awesome weapon today
It comes with a handsome display stand and requires 3x 'AA' batteries, not included
Includes authentic digitally recorded, motion-sensor-controlled sound effects such as power-up, power-down, idle, movement sounds, and clash sounds
Sturdy purple polycarbonate blade is permanently attached to the hilt and displays realistic power-up and power-down glowing light effects

open to sensible offers due to the rarity and how collectable it is

Can email pics if you send me you address

Cheers

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Welcome to the boards. The Master Replica FX lightsabers are awesome, I own 2. Good luck with your sale!

free-d-er

Sorry not sure what you mean?

I bought it when they came out. Never used it and need the money as I have a 5 month old daughter.

If no interest I will sell it else where.

Mike

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom