Multiple Sales Threads

skywalker

Jedi Master
itfciain said:
skywalker said:
Oh dear,, who have you upset lain... :lol: :lol:

Where is the thread with the person complaining..??

They were too gutless to open a thread or reply to this one - so they PM'd Edd personally

LOL,, how pathetic,,, do not let it bother you mate, keep doing what your doing.. :wink: :D

Joe

Grand Master
Like Weasel said, we made an exception to the rule for Iain (and for Bram when he was selling off that large collection) simply because of the amount of items up for sale.

There are two types of sellers on here (well three if you include the wankers that just come to sell and then **** off again):

1) Those that constantly buy and sell and have a high turnover of items (Iain, Bram..a few others)

&

2) People that only really start a FS thread when they need to cut down or raise some funds for another purchase (the majority).

Anyone that can't see why we allow Iain to have multiple threads probably has an axe to grind. I mean, the multiple thread rule was Weasel's idea and even HE doesn't have a problem with it :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
Thanks Joe

I have had a look at the sales page and there are about 9 threads that are mine - of which 4 are live. The problem I have with regards to people saying I have multiple threads on the front page is that no-one is starting more so the old ones aren't getting bumped away - the last post on the first page is the 28th November which is over 2 weeks ago

I hardly ever bump a thread and only comment on them when multiples are sold or I have new items

I just find it sad that people went to Edd to complain rather than speak with me

Joe

Grand Master
Probably the same people that buy from you Iain..I wouldn't let it worry you. We aren't thinking of banning you for selling too much Vintage ;)

itfciain

Grand Master
Joe said:
Probably the same people that buy from you Iain..I wouldn't let it worry you. We aren't thinking of banning you for selling too much Vintage ;)

hahaha - I hadn't even considered a ban :eek: :eek: :eek:

I had better stop selling :(

HothJim

Padawan
itfciain said:
Joe said:

hahaha - I hadn't even considered a ban :eek: :eek: :eek:

I had better stop selling :(

Definitely don't! A lot of my collection has come from you mate! Can't see an issue with multiple threads myself. 2 people have moaned, loads more have backed you up.

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
No problem at all with your sales thread Iain.

Looking forward to buying from you in the new year.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I would have thought a "Sweet Shop" of threads like yours Iain, is just the ticket, don't let it get to you bud, there will always be a minority that have some sort of axe to grind, but like you say would have been more grown up to respond on the thread, or pm you.

Keep on doing what your doing mate :D

Jez

Sith Lord
Not at all bro. You are one of my favourites, I want to understand I really do. But that makes as much sense as the binary language of moisture vaporators

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom