New To This Forum: Hello!

Gaming-Girl

Hello,

My name is Louise and I am from the North West of England.

My husband has star wars toys from his childhood and I have been adding to his collection and I have been having great fun while i'm doing it lol I've never had the opportunity to be a hoarder and collect before and tbqh i LIKE it...maybe a tad addicted too :D

So eventually, once trust is gained and you dont think I'm here for the sale or whatever, I would like you to value my collection :) but for now i'm wanting some friends :) Does anybody want to be my friend?? You can ask me anything ... :p

Kindest Regards

Louise

Joe

Grand Master
For all those that thought CHAR_CHAR_BINKS was genuine just because she said "this is my site - http://charlotterutherford.co.uk/default.aspx " - well this gaming_girl is the same person..so whatever you do...do NOT send money to that Charlotte Rutherford character as she has now changed her name to Louise by the looks of it! (And probably isn't even a girl)

BOTH accounts banned.

Oh and I have a question - Why are you such a ****?

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Joe said:
For all those that thought CHAR_CHAR_BINKS was genuine just because she said "this is my site - http://charlotterutherford.co.uk/default.aspx " - well this gaming_girl is the same person..so whatever you do...do NOT send money to that Charlotte Rutherford character as she has now changed her name to Louise by the looks of it! (And probably isn't even a girl)

BOTH accounts banned.

Oh and I have a question - Why are you such a ****?

I love it when you get all rhetorical Joe! :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
The ban button makes rhetorical questions all the more satisfying 8)

Joe

Grand Master
Just a liar at the end of the day that can't keep their story straight, the "I am a girl help me out" angle is the oldest trick in the book (that unfortunately still works!)

Charlotte/Louise/Whoever you are - We will just keep removing you if you continue to sign up so I wouldn't bother if I were you.

e30318is

Sith Lord
tundra9 said:
Her website says this:
Winner of 2011 Future 100 Awards: For having a triple bottom business

Well, with a face like hers you would have a triple bottom....

Jacquie-Coe-buzz-13.png

hqdefault.jpg

Buzz, your girlfriend.... woof!

Josh

Sith Lord
Still, she's got a lot of spirit...I don't know, whaddya think? You think Louise and a guy like Todd? :D

Match made in heaven if you ask me. I bet he has some sexy lingerie ten times too small for her, just begging to be put on. :lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
As long as I get to drive the sandcrawler and show you the home of the whopper...I will be ok and be supreme steward of sand tits. I t was said that I can ask any question....would you be comfortable with me, you, duct tape, a cardboard tube and three small hamsters? If so please go here http://forum.rebelscum.com/forum.php tell them you would like to join the stewardship apprentice program.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Josh said:
Still, she's got a lot of spirit...I don't know, whaddya think? You think Louise and a guy like Todd? :D

Match made in heaven if you ask me. I bet he has some sexy lingerie ten times too small for her, just begging to be put on. :lol:
That bitch aint' wearin my sexy undies. :D

lee gray

Sith Lord
I feel sorry for any future girls that join here because even if they are real, noone will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom