Recard with its own fridge magnet!

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
:lol:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/171941250107

It's definitely an image of at least a partial recard ie card repair repro bubble and footer! If mem serves the actual item was for sale from 'Starzone toys' for around £50.

What is this world coming too?? Making fridge magnets of recards :lol:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
jedisearcher said:
Isn't that a member on here? He got into mischief by using other peoples images without asking iirc.

I wasn't aware of that :!: The mags r pretty Kool, I just thought it quite amusing using the image of a recard when it's not hard to find an image of an original :lol:

Funny u mention the images used. 3 30 back images used in these fridge mags, I own the actual 30 backs the images came from :!:

Not the Lando :p

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
If you ask him, he will probably send you magnets of the ones you own gratis, if you want them on your fridge. I don't think he makes any money out of them.

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Yep it's me 95% of them are from cards I have had at some point. Honestly a couple of images are nicked.. Never had a palitoy fett!!! Make about 15p on them it's all for fun. Started it on here a few years back for members only. Yep I reckon my collection would rival many. But that's my love.

If you want any I will happily do em at cost as has always been the way to you guys on here.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Can heartily recommend these magnets, my fridge door is covered with them and they look great. Just wish I had some of the real ones in my collection :D

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
I've seen Rich's (DJBighair) collection in person & it's unbelievable! I can imagine that he's owned most of the MOC's he's made magnets of.
Top bloke as well. A huge chunk of my collection has come from him for bargain prices 8)
Jimi

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom