SW Vinyl Cape Jawa 12B graded AFA 50 £5000

TrisCompany

Jedi Knight
Difficult to say. Whatever somebody wants to pay! They don't come on the market often, will be interesting to see.

stormcab

Sith Lord
TrisCompany said:
Difficult to say. Whatever somebody wants to pay! They don't come on the market often, will be interesting to see.

I noted one sell for £6500 few months back, but forgot to note grades.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
This is the thing now sellers just seem to ask what they want for these items, I can't see anyone droping more than £2000 on it. If it was on an open auction I reckon about £1500, but who knows. I'm after one in this condition in the future so will be interesting to see how it ends, it will probably get relisted 3 or more times. :roll:

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
I remember seeing this on Rebelscum a few years ago (at least I presume it's the same one) in the valuation thread. Wasn't graded then, but I don't recall what valuations were given. It's a nice example, if you can live with that crease of course. I very much doubt it will sell for £5000, maybe half of that.

wrighty

Sith Lord
Got me excited that the title of the thread says VCJ 12 Back B, unfortunately it's a 12 A! :lol:

stormcab

Sith Lord
wrighty said:
Got me excited that the title of the thread says VCJ 12 Back B, unfortunately it's a 12 A! :lol:

Nobody said back B, I said 12B as in 12 Back :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom