Latest Acquisitions

Dare

Padawan
Owned this for a few months now but I haven't shared it with the forum. Bubble isn't perfect (figure has rattled around in the bubble over time) but I'm still pleased to add it to my collection. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2825.JPG
    IMG_2825.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 658

stormcab

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
So today Walrusman finally arrived which completes my Kenner debut 20 backs. Ok not true debuts but I would need to sell some body parts to get a set of 20 a's. 4 years to finish this run, not bad by my tight arse standards. :D

:D :D that look on his face! The look of a bloke who has "been caught in the act" :lol:

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Some great items as usual. I picked this up on Sunday at a carboot, boxed complete, £25. Surprising it was still there as it was later on.

Attachments

• IMG_1145.JPG
    IMG_1145.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 616

spoons

Grand Master
chrisfnx said:
Some great items as usual. I picked this up on Sunday at a carboot, boxed complete, £25. Surprising it was still there as it was later on.

A steal! Nice find Chris

Jez

Sith Lord
I actually had a dream the other day that I bought a loose Luke X-Wing in a charity shop which had a large and i mean LARGE PBP COO across it's shoulder! Hey, I can't help what I dream :lol:

Page 2086
Theforceuk - Nice really nice Walrusman MOC
Walkie - Nice paperwork mate, i've never seen the inside of that catalogue before
Spoons - Congrats on the 21 back Landspeeder. Did you know of it's existence before you got it?
Rich - Nice one completing the wonder bread trading cards.

Page 2087
Andy Preston - Jesus Titty Holy Mary Mother of Joseph on toast! There is a blast from the past. That lampshade (ok not that exact one) was in my bedroom as a kid! Love it :D
clearly not the only one!
SAVORY100 said:
AndyPreston said:
A couple of recent finds - UK ROTJ lampshade by Hayjax, and sealed UK SW pillow case by House of Ratcliffe.

IMG_1023.JPG
Tatsie - Dude that POTF Gam Guard is awesome, congrats mate, great score.
Dare - Great looking Tri Logo Dengar, a much better bubble than most Tri Logos. I'd be well chuffed with that one mate.
Chrisfnx - To pick that up at a carboot for £25 complete is a great score. Well done dude.

Page 2088
Who knows?? Keep going lads

I swear that was the lamp shade I had in my room as a kid.. I'd totally forgotten it, but memories flooding back now :D

spoons

Grand Master
Jez said:
I actually had a dream the other day that I bought a loose Luke X-Wing in a charity shop which had a large and i mean LARGE PBP COO across it's shoulder! Hey, I can't help what I dream :lol:

Spoons - Congrats on the 21 back Landspeeder. Did you know of it's existence before you got it?
[/quote]

Thnaks Jez, Justin spotted it on ebay France and gave me a heads up. I thought it might exist but had no evidence before this card back. Very rare indeed.

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
Some top pick ups guys.
Andy that Dengar is ace and nice to see the Tri one too from the new member?
Spoons, that speeder cardback is a fabulous track down but I'd be amazed if you found an ESB. You just never know.
Brilliant to see a Gam Guard on a nice POTF card too.

Here's my latest acquisition.
Strangely enough I have every loose figure except this one and just don't think I'll ever get round to it now.

Paul

20170322_230817_zpsqwgb1rxk.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
Cheers Paul - nice score yourself. I love any R2 cards but a pop up POTF is very nice :)

I picked up another rarity this week, another die cast that was only confirmed late last year - 20 back Canadian TIE. This was a stapled reseal so i had a go at gluing him. Could be better but on the plus side it's never going to fool anyone

CanadaTIE20bk%206_zps9y15xesl.jpg

CanadaTIE20bk%207_zpsecnwwtpg.jpg

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
spoons said:
Cheers Paul - nice score yourself. I love any R2 cards but a pop up POTF is very nice :)

I picked up another rarity this week, another die cast that was only confirmed late last year - 20 back Canadian TIE. This was a stapled reseal so i had a go at gluing him. Could be better but on the plus side it's never going to fool anyone

CanadaTIE20bk%206_zps9y15xesl.jpg

CanadaTIE20bk%207_zpsecnwwtpg.jpg

I love a bit of diecast - looks great pal!!

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
IMG_1748.PNG

Well here is my latest pic up. Real nice condition bubble.
Discovering a bit of love for original SW characters on later cards-which is a change for me usually being a debut MOC/MIB collector :!:

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
palitoyjunky said:
IMG_1748.PNG

Discovering a bit of love for original SW characters on later cards-which is a change for me usually being a debut MOC/MIB collector :!:

:shock:

Yep, love any of the first 20 on any cardback.

That Han is an all round beauty mate.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
IMG_1748.PNG

A stunner! 8)

Latest posts

Top Bottom