Harbert Rarity Information

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
maxf said:
Anthony,

What is it you'd like to achieve? If you just want a selection of cool stuff then go for the cards you've mentioned - but if you're a completest then you need to pick your battles.

A set of the first 12 or 20 on Harberts is a near impossible task. Han is incredibly tough, with only a handful known to exist.

Poch/Pbp cards look amazing, but again a complete set is impossible.

Meccano starts to enter the realms of at least being possible - the 12bk cards are very tough once and some like Luke are easily £10k figures in high grade. The 20bks are more sensible, but still a massive challenge.

With all of these, you need to leave aspirations of an AFA85 set at the door - I don't think it would be a possible goal. Some of the biggest Meccano collectors still have partially opened cards in their collections because MOCs just arent available.

If looking at 20 back Meccano cards (square ones) or 12 & 20 Harbert cards what should be a general grade expectation?

Are the 12 back Meccano cards (rectangular ones) especially difficult to locate because I have not seen any yet?

Thanks for your help

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Pomse2001 said:
Yes they are, Han Solo is not in the link. But I have also seen a Han Solo moc.

http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_items_by&items_by=licensee&id=4

Are there any similar links to this that not only discuss availability but rarity also.

Thanks for your help.

Sorry I do not know about any other links :)

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
kvavik said:
all 20 first + Fett and yoda is available on harbert cards. Other items, you might find with harbert ESB import sticker.

Most common: Vader
Pretty common: Tusken,
rare: Leia, Ben, Stormtrooper
Rarest: Han and Luke about (5-7 confirmed MOCs)

20 bacs are rarer than 12 backs.
Most common: Snagg
Less common: Walrus, Powerdroid, greedo
Rare: Hammerhead, R5
Rarest: DSD and LXW (about 3-4 confirmed MOCs)

Hope this helps

Hi

Sorry to keep asking you questions but how rare or common are C3PO, R2D2, Jawa, DSC and Chewie on a 12 back Harbert card.

When collecting either 12 or 20 back Harbert MOC's what sort of condition do they usually come in, what I am asking is what should be my general condition expectation for theses MOC's

Thanks in advance for your help.

solokenobi

Padawan
plesa how much for a luke x wing pilot in open card?
IMG-20220112-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20220112-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20220112-WA0006.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom