What's your most & least favourite type of SW toys to collect?

Section 8

Sith Lord
"I would imagine most first generation fans basic likes/dislikes are similar"

You'd be surprised what some folk collect. You had no rights to like and dislike the same things. I also find your intolerance to sarcasm abhorrent.

"Mine's got a longer shaft :wink:"

You must also have bigger hands to handle it.

"NERD FIGHT!!!!!"

I'm far too northern to be a nerd. How dare you?

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
Section 8 said:
You'd be surprised what some folk collect. You had no rights to like and dislike the same things. I also find your intolerance to sarcasm abhorrent.

You must also have bigger hands to handle it.

"NERD FIGHT!!!!!"

I'm far too northern to be a nerd. How dare you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brilliant.

Embrace the nerdness.
TBH I'm too old to care anymore :D

x-pack

Grand Master
I like oddball stuff, like stickers and toothbrushes. One of my favourite pieces is a caravan of courage badge with the weird looking Wicket. Just funny little bits and bobs. Loose figures are probably top of the list though. Everyone on here can remember having them when they were little. Magic

Not into expensive mocs. Can't justify spending the sort of money needed for those

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
Likes: Large Size Action Figures (duh!), Palitoy logo MOC, Early Palitoy Vehicles and Playsets, major loose variants, Beyond the Toys stuff

No interest: Micro Collection, Top Toys, most Jedi logo stuff, AFA grade chasing, baggies, Poch variants

Former foci/just an admiring spectator: foreign MOC, bootlegs, Diecast, Glasslite, Meccano, Takara

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Likes: The 3 3/4" and 12" ranges, particularly the stuff I had as a kid and the stuff I didn't have that I really wanted (I love my Palitoy Imperial Troop Transporter!). Also the die-cast range. Also the packaging for all of these.

Not interested in: 'Last 17'. I have no nostalgic connection to the figures and have never had a desire to collect them, and even if I did they're just ridiculously overpriced at the moment.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Likes: SW and ESB Palitoy logo'd items, especially MOCs. Anything I had as a kid e.g. Topps cards, Shreddies packets etc.

Dislikes: Droids/Ewoks, later stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom