Are These Capes Real Or Repro ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Section 8 said:
Rugose is the new word on the block. :wink:

Don't forget your recent post, love that one :D

"If he stinks and has sweaty pits, then he's a PBP.

No joke, smell him and check under his arms."

Something tells me you just want us to smell him under the arms for fun :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ChallengerFox said:
Thanks for the replies, I had my doubts about all 3 but several forums have said the Vader cape looks legit as it could be a PBP maybe.

What's the best way to advertise something that you're not sure is genuine or repro ? Is it best to just say in the advert "Possibly repro" or something ? Thanks

I think the vader cape is common in the uk, I have bought a lot of them in the uk. Most call it PBP but some also call it palitoy because it was also sold on palitoy cards if I remember correct.

You could write that you can't confirm if the items is original. But if I was you then try to meet with another collector to compare the capes :D

Cymonguk

Padawan
Mini99 said:
My wife gets a night away in a nice hotel, I get a day with vintage, win win. :wink:
And yes if there is someone close to him to have a look it would be a good idea for him to do that, good thinking. :idea:

Haha yeah she would be suspicious, secondly I suspect if I just said I won't be here waking you up by snoring she might offer to give me the cash to go buy stuff.. hmmmm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom