Latest Acquisitions

Daz

Padawan
Mr Spoons,

Those images are totally amazing. Great pickup.

Stunning Artwork . Would be running to the framers :wink:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Some amazing finds here gents. I love the childhood memories. I also appreciate the die cast stuff. Spoons did you get that artwork made for you?

Here's my two 'latest acquisistions'. To be honest I bought them way back but hadn't gotten around to photographing them due to my photographing spot being clogged up with stuff since my second daughter was born.

First up is a Meccano-stickered ISP-6 minirig. I since learned that that there are 2 variations of this sticker. One with 'ISP-6' on it (which I have) and one without (which I now have to find - natch).

sw_isp-6_rotj_meccano.JPG

Second and last is a Turret&Probot playset, which I had been looking for for quite a while and finally was able to buy from Leopardi, here on the forum.

sw_turret_&_probot_esb_kenner 007.JPG

spoons

Grand Master
Can't believe that you don't have every box variation Emiel! Congrats on finding something new

Thanks both, and no not made specifically for me but the signed ones are runs of only seven so I jumped straight in there.

coomber75

Sith Lord
great die cast action... was so tempted with that tie moc but just couldn't do it this close to hols :cry: nice art work too always loved the probot set!

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
Pleased to pick up this 1977 cinema movie brochure.
I beleive they where available at the cinema to buy whilst going to see the films.
I don't normally gloat about prices but this was being sold by the original owner with a poorly described listing on Ebay. Picked it up for £10 :D .

Attachments

• 20170915_230556.jpg
    20170915_230556.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 894

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Congrats on the Fett Mailer, its the only single figure one I don't have...... yet!

Watch yourself though it could be the start of the slippery slope towards baggies :lol:

hellhippie

Jedi Master
really great stuff everyone. the pbp luke , top toys chewie, weapons lot and tri logo fett , so much great stuff :D congrats

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Chewbacca 12 A-back palitoy, sealed with £1,10 price sticker. I havn't see a lot of price stickers on Palitoy 12 A-back for some reason.

Attachments

• 21895055_10159290848110103_498334775_o.jpg
    21895055_10159290848110103_498334775_o.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 812

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yeah I've suspected that early figures survived due to getting lost in the retail process rather than being bought and kept.

Very cool item.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Love the Chewie! Good work 8) I bid on this as well- you got a bargain. It's actually better than the pics...

Nice poster and the Fett mailer is cool as 8)

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Cazza said:
Love the Chewie! Good work 8) I bid on this as well- you got a bargain. It's actually better than the pics...

Thanks! Yes, it had dirt inside bubble and bad pic. Seller had some bad feedback. Said there was a crack, but no image of the crack. So lots of red flags. Glad it turned out ok.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
kvavik said:
Cazza said:

Thanks! Yes, it had dirt inside bubble and bad pic. Seller had some bad feedback. Said there was a crack, but no image of the crack. So lots of red flags. Glad it turned out ok.

Yeah, I was prepared to bid a reasonable amount, but it was quite a risk. A risk worth taking- looks great 8)

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Cazza said:
kvavik said:
Cazza said:

Yeah, I was prepared to bid a reasonable amount, but it was quite a risk. A risk worth taking- looks great 8)

Seconded. I too saw it but was worried it was too good to be true.

Congrats Kvavik on such a great bargain :D

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Thanks for the kind words guys! Was really nervous opening the package, but seller had packed it better than most ebay sellers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom