Latest Acquisitions

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Few more bits added to the collection.

A really tall vinyl cape jawa.

DSC_1078.JPG

And 2 more Canadian Special Offer items - Falcon and AT-ST. Sadly missing the free Han, Chewie and Snowtrooper - but I shall be searching.

DSC_1084.JPG

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Just got this peach, a sealed Palitoy Speeder Bike from French eBay for a very reasonable price :)

A135E328-55A9-425B-B17D-9A91635F0E0A.jpeg

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Amazing pick ups Nick, that jawa/ob1 miscard is unbelievable! love the canadian Falcon too!

Edd that Speeder bike is beautiful!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Cracking miscard/mock up, you've certainly got an eye for mint items Edd that Speeder Bike is a cracker.

Nice Falcon and AT-ST as well. :shock:

One thing's for sure, this thread makes Facebook look ****. 8)

poncho

Grand Master
cheeky £5 buy it now of ebay

one of those dark armour ledy gamorean guards!

a little variant ticked of my list only took 3 years patience is key :lol:

Attachments

• 20171023_220946.jpg
    20171023_220946.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,085

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Smashing Speeder Bike Edd 8)

Nick, that Kenobi Jawa is insane :shock:

Nice dark armour Gammy, Poncho and apack, your Fett focus is amazing!

spoons

Grand Master
Nick that is a truly special O/S Jawa!

The Canadian Falcon is none too shabby either. Nice gammy too Chris, and minty speeder bike Edd. Cant beat a Fett either apack 8)

Apologies for the long post but I unexpectedly have another LA. There is an auction house 10 minutes walk up the road from my work, which I occasionally have a look in and the odd bid. Last Thursday they had quite a bit of vintage, action man and Space 1999 blue prints so I thought I'd take a look.

The online auction showed these two monstrosities with a die cast falcon so I planned on bidding £5 as the falcon was complete but dirty, and worth a shot.

Next to the Ep 1 horrors was this box of ROTJ Marvel comics, which I hadn't seen on line. Thought there must be at least 40 so planned on bidding £20. I've been working my way through SW Weekly, ESB monthly and now its time for ROTJ. When i got back to my work I couldn't find the comics on line and realised that there were part of the same lot as the Ep1 and Falcon. This was clear if I'd bothered reading the Ep 1 description but who would? Described as collection of comics and books

Anyway I won the lot for £25 including fees and brought it home today. Totally stoked to find Nos 1-100 clean and tidy ROTJ comics. Would have paid at least £1 a copy over the next year or so as I work my way through these.

When I sorted through I found all kinds of gems. A lot of the comic free gifts were included - letrasets, posters and booklets

Also a couple of sticker albums and ROTJ books

This brilliant Toy and Hobby poster - Don't think I've seen one of these before but I do have the version with the blank square issued to stores.

And my absolute favourite, a completed but never sent Bounty hunter sheet.

Andrew Jackson of Merseyside are you out there?

kieatky

Jedi Master
Wow that 'Toy & Hobby' poster is awesome, never even knew they'd made one (learn something new every day). Used to love walking around Toy & Hobby when I was a kid :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Is it just me...but I find the completed bounty hunter form quite sad.
I wonder what the story was there, why wasn't it sent in?
A truly amazing piece of Star Wars nostalgia!

Latest posts

Top Bottom