Latest Acquisitions

lejackal

Grand Master
This forum is full of great people, many of whom have helped me out with information, additions to my ever changing collection and generally just being....well...great.
I have made some fantastic friends during my time here and the guy that sent me this out of the blue is one of them.
AF27900F-B9F5-418C-A6B3-6DF3D566875D.jpeg

So ScruffylookingNH aka Simon "the butcher" McOwen, thank you, for this and generally always being there to listen to me chat rubbish about this wonderful hobby that we all share.
And yes, I know there's an autograph section but let's be honest, Edd won't mind, Emile is easy going, Andy and Weasel won't read this and Joe collects Ghostbusters or something (plus is enjoying retirement) :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Love this thread, some fantastic pick ups great to see 8)

As people will know I like a project, and do like to rescue as well :D

So a foray into ebay ( very unusual for me!!)
Have to say the seller was great and I bargained a little too, the pieces arrived today and we're ABSOLOUTELY bombproofed packed, no way there was going to be further damage.

So...

C3PO Pali ( maybe Toltoys :lol: ) 45 back, the bubble was originally upside down which is easy to see this was the case with the number imprint.
Going to have fun with this one getting it together for display... £23 including post :D

Next up

LXW Pali41 back
Came with name plate cut out and incorrect ( but kosher) blaster
Again I have some ideas ( i.e. Place a print of the nameplate behind the MoC for display) need a blaster for him. £22 all in

Finally ATAT driver Pali 41 back same again with nameplate and no rifle..so I need one of those as well £23

Going to have some fun with these.
Need the smuggler blaster and ATAT driver rifle if anyone has them? Drop me a PM

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 849
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 844
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 846
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 851
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 847
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 845

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great to see the 3 figures arrived with no problems Mike, they look great and looking forward to seeing the resealed update!

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
Great additions Mike, sure they'll look great.
I got this at the weekend for a decent price, fully aiming to keep it for a while now :lol:
24852175_728487360684278_383823430554172730_n.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
Great score carl. The dark brown armour dengar is my favourite variant. So cool
Thanks Scott, wasn't really supposed to buy anything else but this popped up at a price you'd be daft to say no to

coomber75

Sith Lord
Nothing in ages then got this lot in blind auction... Looked OK in a couple of the pics I saw... Couple I haven't seen before as well... Smooth coo greedo scarr coo dengar smooth coo stormie... And a cheeky pop up r2 that I didn't spot, stickers better than mine... Can feel upgrades on loads of my loosies :)

Attachments

• DSC_2260.JPG
    DSC_2260.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 860
  • DSC_2266.JPG
    DSC_2266.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 862
  • DSC_2262.JPG
    DSC_2262.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 863
  • DSC_2265.JPG
    DSC_2265.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 863

kieatky

Jedi Master
Great pic ups as usual from everyone :D . Here's a couple of items I've never had in the past, but they do fit in nicely to my ROTJ only collection. Just missing the figures from the Green set, I'm sure they'll be easy to come by :shock: :shock: :shock:

Attachments

• IMG_3844.jpg
    IMG_3844.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 826

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Another wonderful Farthest From, big thanks again to Dave Tree.
It's been a very lean year for me but today I picked up my first 12 back and they don't come much more iconic than this. Thanks to Nick for doing such a great deal on it

IMG_1058.JPG

I also picked up this VHS display from Mark Daniels, I've always wanted an empire store display but never managed to bag the classic big logo hanger. I think this is even cooler though

IMG_1056.JPG

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:
Another wonderful Farthest From, big thanks again to Dave Tree.
It's been a very lean year for me but today I picked up my first 12 back and they don't come much more iconic than this. Thanks to Nick for doing such a great deal on it

IMG_1058.JPG

I also picked up this VHS display from Mark Daniels, I've always wanted an empire store display but never managed to bag the classic big logo hanger. I think this is even cooler though

IMG_1056.JPG
I saw this one in the pictures that the VR posted on FB, great iconic card.
Congratulations.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Thanks guys, I forgot to show off my pick up of the day, jabbas palace home pressed cyder. I think even the Wurzels would approve of this

IMG_1059.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom