The vagaries of graded figs

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Merrion said:
Snake bite indeed , seems quite an apt name given your reply. Its akin to someone entering a room with an ak47 , clearing the room and then declaring peace. Wow, just wow. I will reply later when ive time but to say your reply was a woosh moment would be an underststement.
Personally I thought it was more like someone walking a the room with a well-balanced, well-reasoned reply that wasn't at all confrontational or offensive.

retrotoyinfo

Padawan
Far too much text here for me to read :lol: I can understand grading the condition of cards more than grading of figures. I sent about forty MOC to AFA in America for grading, but never loose figures. I never understood how they can grade the figure inside the bubble, especially since not all of the figure is visible. The grading of the figure in the MOC often bought down the overall grading, sometimes the card condition got higher than the figure, even though the figure was sealed. What is it that Kenner or Palitoy were putting damaged figures inside the cards?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I have to admit I thought it was Snakebite as well. :oops: I really, really don't judge other members by their user name, ever.

I spose if someone called themselves Darthbigcock I might. :lol:

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
We're both allowed to do those things; I'm allowed to disagree with you and you're allowed to disagree with me, and just because one person disagrees with another doesn't mean there isn't respect or that there is dislike. I don't dislike you; I have absolutely no reason to. This Forum is full of people with differing views on all kinds of things. You'll never get everyone to agree on point A or point B. We're all different and there's room here for us all.
Here, here and hell if we all liked the same things and we all thought the same thoughts wouldn't this forum and the world be a dull ****ing place. Plus we'd all be going for the same bloody graded or ungraded figure. :lol:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
palitoyjunky said:
Just rem at the end of the day it's just an opinion of someone else and the differences between a 90 and 95 r so microscopic it really doesn't matter :)

That is true until you come to sell because going from a 90 to 95 can add a huge amount to the price

Big time :!:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom