Latest Acquisitions

tigerham

Sith Lord
coomber75 said:
love that clipper card

Thank you. The only thing with it were pencil markings (luckily) so I easily rubbed them out without any damage...

Untitled-1.jpg

hellhippie

Jedi Master
I hate the ewoks in the vintage line but that's a beauty .
id gladly kill off every ewok for a grand moff tarkin but what do I know :D

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
tigerham said:
Some quality cardbacks you bought there Ricky and look great with the figures inside. Smoothly done. :)
Thanks Tiger ! Yes they looked great from the pictures I saw and once arrived to me even bettter!
Ricky ⚒

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Cazza said:
Nice one Ricky- they look fantastic!
It was a good weekend for me all round as the Cardbacks arrived safe and sound , looking better in the hand then I imagine ! And then watched West Ham beat Watford to give us a very important 3 points!
Ricky
Coyi⚒

tigerham

Sith Lord
Thanks Ricky.

Here are the final lot of my latest acquisitions, my Chirpa run. (Including the previous Clipper).

Unfortunately and sadly the two first ones (Meccano and Clipper Double-stem bubbles) semi-detached (sounds like a house) from the cardbacks in transit. Both were in AFA and UKG casing (Clipper still in case) but no bubble guards in place.

Micro-Meccano - Double-stem bubble
Clipper - Double-stem bubble
Clipper - Standard bubble
Clipper - Mini Catalogue
Palitoy - Standard bubble
Palitoy - Tri-logo bubble
Kenner - Made in Mexico

IMG_4320.JPG

IMG_4321.JPG

AFA case opened, cleanly done...

Broken case.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Sweet collection, good work on finding them all in great condition.

Thank you subzero. Despite the bubble lifts I was really lucky to find them all in such a short space of time.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Taffius said:
Awesome set but hope you do not mind me asking - but what is a double stem bubble?
A double stem bubble has two stems rather than one at the base of the bubble to aid the card to stand up.

Attachments

• B78A1E00-A566-4D74-A610-5C20559C757E.jpeg
    B78A1E00-A566-4D74-A610-5C20559C757E.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 739

Taffius

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Taffius said:
Awesome set but hope you do not mind me asking - but what is a double stem bubble?
A double stem bubble has two stems rather than one at the base of the bubble to aid the card to stand up.

Not seen them before but then again, didnt even know how varied the cardbacks are until i started here.

Everyday a learning day. Thanks mini99!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Taffius said:
Mini99 said:
Taffius said:

Not seen them before but then again, didnt even know how varied the cardbacks are until i started here.

Everyday a learning day. Thanks mini99!
Pleasure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom