Latest Acquisitions

TK-7785

Jedi Master
This afternoon turned out to be a cracker with a mixed auction lot when I thought I was getting was a regular small head Solo turned out to be, for a lot of loose collectors, a bit of a holy grail piece. I found a painted legs variant small head Han. ****ing chuffed to bits! :D And he's pretty minty too! But I suppose if he had no paint wear on his boots, I may not have noticed. :lol:

DSCF9639.jpg

DSCF9641.jpg

DSCF9643.jpg

Chris

hellhippie

Jedi Master
sweet leia , wow shes minty .

great score on that white painted legs han , hes in much better shape than most ive seen and that includes mine . gorgeous

TK-7785

Jedi Master
subzero said:
Thanks apack!

I did not know that was a grail piece, well done, excellent condition too.

Well, it's all relative. A personal grail piece for my loose variants. Not sure I'll be acquiring any Gus Lopez level grail pieces any time soon. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
subzero said:
Thanks apack!

Well, it's all relative. A personal grail piece for my loose variants. Not sure I'll be acquiring any Gus Lopez level grail pieces any time soon. :lol:

I don't know who Gus Lopez is either, wow i'm so new. :lol:

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I got this 7" today which has been on my wants list. Designed for British Odeon and Rank cinema lobbies, it advertises the soundtrack LP alongside 'come to see The Empire Strikes Back here soon' type of dialogue over the Finale medley.

xfdahg.jpg

An existing recording of it can be heard here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfIJLalZSes

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
TK-7785 said:
subzero said:
Thanks apack!

Great condition for a painted legs Han, did you know what it was before you bid/won the auction or was it a surprise once it was in hand?

Sub, that Leia is a very nice piece indeed.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Mini99 said:
TK-7785 said:
subzero said:
Thanks apack!

Great condition for a painted legs Han, did you know what it was before you bid/won the auction or was it a surprise once it was in hand?

Sub, that Leia is a very nice piece indeed.

I knew it was a small head Han, but didn't know it was the painted legs variant. So a very pleasant suprise.

Chris

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
This thread is now a trilogo convention. :lol:

A cool MOC with a nice bubble, and my first forum figure purchase. :) With thanks to starwars00 ( Luke ), bomb proof packaging and with the bubble safely covered/protected, thank you.

I also love the shop price sticker, only MOC I own that has one.

DSCF8437_phixr.jpg

Nice going Richard! Buuble looks in great condition. Nien Numb was one of my childhood favourites. Thanks for sharing. :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
This afternoon turned out to be a cracker with a mixed auction lot when I thought I was getting was a regular small head Solo turned out to be, for a lot of loose collectors, a bit of a holy grail piece. I found a painted legs variant small head Han. ****ing chuffed to bits! :D And he's pretty minty too! But I suppose if he had no paint wear on his boots, I may not have noticed. :lol:

Chris

Quality figure along with your trademark quality photography my friend. :)

chipsteak said:
I got this 7" today which has been on my wants list. Designed for British Odeon and Rank cinema lobbies, it advertises the soundtrack LP alongside 'come to see The Empire Strikes Back here soon' type of dialogue over the Finale medley.

Really nice pick-up. Got to love the 7" vinyls. :)

subzero

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
subzero said:
This thread is now a trilogo convention. :lol:

A cool MOC with a nice bubble, and my first forum figure purchase. :) With thanks to starwars00 ( Luke ), bomb proof packaging and with the bubble safely covered/protected, thank you.

I also love the shop price sticker, only MOC I own that has one.

DSCF8437_phixr.jpg

Nice going Richard! Buuble looks in great condition. Nien Numb was one of my childhood favourites. Thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks. :)

I never seen this figure as a kid, but it is a real nice figure. :)

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Scarifpacific said:
Here's my latest addition to my small collection:

D49D2DF9-00C4-4863-99C5-DC7DD664E290.jpeg304404E2-8ED3-4654-BA46-17B494095924.jpeg

That's a far nicer box than most you see for sale these days. Congrats!

Chris

subzero

Sith Lord
Scarifpacific said:
Here's my latest addition to my small collection:

D49D2DF9-00C4-4863-99C5-DC7DD664E290.jpeg304404E2-8ED3-4654-BA46-17B494095924.jpeg

Nice boxed Rancor, is it still sealed too?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Another addition to my trilogo run, a 70B Rancor Keeper. This one has been a bitch to find, what looks like a very run of the mill MOC eluded me for well over a year. Here he is with his 70C brother :)

rancor-keepers.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom