Latest Acquisitions

TK-7785

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:
Another addition to my trilogo run, a 70B Rancor Keeper. This one has been a bitch to find, what looks like a very run of the mill MOC eluded me for well over a year. Here he is with his 70C brother :)

rancor-keepers.jpg

Geez, Edd! So fresh it looks like it was made yesterday!

Chris

lejackal

Grand Master
'Tis the age of the Trilogo it seems.......here's my beautiful beater contribution

Attachments

• 292D1B4A-8DE8-420F-AA8A-04A534A669BE.jpeg
    292D1B4A-8DE8-420F-AA8A-04A534A669BE.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 855

tigerham

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Another addition to my trilogo run, a 70B Rancor Keeper. This one has been a bitch to find, what looks like a very run of the mill MOC eluded me for well over a year. Here he is with his 70C brother :)

rancor-keepers.jpg

Nice Tri's Edd. Is the one on the left a rounded bubble or indented like the one on the right?

lejackal said:
'Tis the age of the Trilogo it seems.......here's my beautiful beater contribution

Nice Nien Nunb pick-up lejackal in any condition. Thanks for sharing. :)

subzero

Sith Lord
Well done on the 70B Edd after such a long hunt, nice MOC's.

lejackal I spotted that Nien Nunb on ebay, you're lucky I bought mine here from the forum otherwise we would have had a bidding war on our hands. :lol:

Great MOC figure it's really nice.

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:

lejackal I spotted that Nien Nunb on ebay, you're lucky I bought mine here from the forum otherwise we would have had a bidding war on our hands. :lol:

Great MOC figure it's really nice.

I thought I'd seen it there. Nice that you both managed to get one. :)

lejackal

Grand Master
subzero said:

You'd have only needed a tenner to beat me :wink:

poncho

Grand Master
love the tri nien numb carl one of coolest looking tri logo cards :) . under £50?

edd - awesome tri variants

xecck - wit woo! desert scene fett. nice 8)

poncho

Grand Master
small purchase from me keeping my toe in pool.

loose upgrade!!!!!! front painted torso looks great 8)

i have the correct accessories for this variant already

i spy with my variant eye taiwan painted torso leia boussh listed as a normal leia boussh. a $6 buy it now from ebay.com. thankyou very much :)

iain also kindly forwared posted it on for me

Attachments

• 20180323_124119.jpg
    20180323_124119.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 943

lejackal

Grand Master
poncho said:
love the tri nien numb carl one of coolest looking tri logo cards :) . under £50?
sadly not, £92 but given the average price for them at the minute is £240 I don't feel too hard done by

poncho

Grand Master
lejackal said:
poncho said:
sadly not, £92 but given the average price for them at the minute is £240 I don't feel too hard done by
fantastic still under a £100 not easily found

did you see the beater klaatu tri mis card it ended at £50 i thought that was a baaaaargain!

lejackal

Grand Master
poncho said:
lejackal said:
poncho said:
fantastic still under a £100 not easily found

did you see the beater klaatu tri mis card it ended at £50 i thought that was a baaaaargain!
Yep, I was out at £42 and forgot to bid again. It was Matt Fox, Bonsai Tree Ent on here's auction

BruceW

Padawan
I've always been intrigued by the sleepwear from this old Sears catalog:

pjs_cat.jpg

I love the graphics on these garments, although do think it a little odd now that the males have Darth on them, while the girls have the heroes on theirs. Notice that the little girl's shirt is missing Luke and Leia and just has the droids and the X wing.

So, I finally picked up this adult night shirt:

pjs1.jpg
pjs2.jpg

I love the reinterpretation of the Hildebrandt poster here. And it has Leia on it, so that sort of fits in my focus.
Cheers!

apack7229

Sith Lord
Picked these up at my local antique store for $4 each. Sadly the seller had their price stickers in the corner and the cashier pulled them off. :evil: You would think the seller would know better since he runs an antique/vintage toy store.

Attachments

• 411610CD-F9FC-4713-83B3-0F06BE549D2C.jpeg
    411610CD-F9FC-4713-83B3-0F06BE549D2C.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 860

TK-7785

Jedi Master
BruceW said:
I've always been intrigued by the sleepwear from this old Sears catalog:

pjs_cat.jpg

I love the graphics on these garments, although do think it a little odd now that the males have Darth on them, while the girls have the heroes on theirs. Notice that the little girl's shirt is missing Luke and Leia and just has the droids and the X wing.

So, I finally picked up this adult night shirt:

pjs1.jpg
pjs2.jpg

I love the reinterpretation of the Hildebrandt poster here. And it has Leia on it, so that sort of fits in my focus.
Cheers!

Ha! These are fantastic. Love it!

Chris

Latest posts

Top Bottom