Latest Acquisitions

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Great pick ups everyone, love the odd ball stuff.

I've finally added a boxed Speeder Bike to the collection, unused contents. Very happy with it.

Also managed to add a couple of debut 65 backs, checked my list and realised I only need 3 now to complete the 65 Back Kenner debut run.

Attachments

• A9DC2872-A8F4-4AAC-9902-74BC93E57CF2.jpeg
    A9DC2872-A8F4-4AAC-9902-74BC93E57CF2.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 825

tigerham

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:

I've finally added a boxed Speeder Bike to the collection, unused contents. Very happy with it.

Also managed to add a couple of debut 65 backs, checked my list and realised I only need 3 now to complete the 65 Back Kenner debut run.

Great Speeder Bike there and some nice unpunched MOC's. Especially the Nien Nunb with a clear bubble. :)

subzero

Sith Lord
What was George Bush doing in a catalogue advert? :lol:

Love how cheesy it is though, if that was done today it would have turned into an internet meme pretty quickly.

Nice speeder bike and MOC's too.

stormcab

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
Picked these up at my local antique store for $4 each. Sadly the seller had their price stickers in the corner and the cashier pulled them off. :evil: You would think the seller would know better since he runs an antique/vintage toy store.

FFS!! :evil:

anyway, good find

stormcab

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:

Nice going. Am wondering why the Biker Scout appears to have no issues with the Ewok. Maybe it was a photo from before the rebels showed up, and they were cool with each other :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
stormcab said:
theforceuk said:

Nice going. Am wondering why the Biker Scout appears to have no issues with the Ewok. Maybe it was a photo from before the rebels showed up, and they were cool with each other :D

Yeah I've thought that before. :lol:

Almost looks like the Biker Scout is showing the Ewok how to ride the Speeder Bike! :lol:

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Nice painted torso Leia Boushh Chris. Nice Max Rebo erasers apack, not seen them before. Great pyjamas Bruce. Leia's looking a little racy in them. Superb pick up for your focus. I'd be interested in seeing an update of your fabulous Leia collection. One of, if not, my favourite SW characters and Kenner figures.

apack7229

Sith Lord
On the back it says they are facial quality beverage napkins.
"Set your entertaining apart from the ordinary with Drawing Board's beautifully coordinated paper partyware. Designware captures the unique mood you wish to create and makes every occasion a special success."

Attachments

• AD5EACA0-A1B9-418F-90AC-32EEADF87AC3.jpeg
    AD5EACA0-A1B9-418F-90AC-32EEADF87AC3.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 473

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Like the artwork on the serviettes, is there a set?

Vaders stance looks very Thespian, Like he's about to do the Henry V St Crispin Day speech, rally the stormtroopers :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom