SWTOTW, Week 28, 2018, Part 2/2 Snaggletooth

Pomse2001

Grand Master
2 Snaggletooth with the same Hong Kong coo. Red Wrist and Grey Wrist.

P1160924.JPG

Snaggletooth with a different Hong Kong coo.

01.jpg

Snaggletooth No coo scar.

02.jpg

Snaggletooth missing G KONG in the coo

03.jpg

2 Snaggletooth with the same Hong Kong coo. Red Wrist and 1 Grey Wrist and 1 Red wrist, but the coo is not the same as any of the other Hong Kong coo.

P1160925.JPG

2 snaggletooth no coo scar Red PBP and normal Red

P1160926.JPG

last 2 snaggletooth with the same Hong Kong coo. Grey Wrist and 1 Grey Wris and 1 red writh, but the coo is not the same as any of the other Hong Kong coo.

P1160927.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Plastikheld said:
OMG - that's a hell of a Snaggletooth collection, Lars. :shock:

thanks mate for the very kind words :D I am happy that you like them all. I have not seen any pictures yet of your snaggletooth collection. Do you not have any snaggletooth to share with us ? :wink:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Sounds great, thanks any picture of the coo ? :D
Sorry, I'm not sure if you're joking (if so, apologies for me being thick!), but the last picture I posted on Page 2 of this thread shows the COO :)

No problem my mistake :lol: Can you take a new picture where I can see the © G.M.F.G.I. 1978 better :D :oops:
I'll try to at some point. You may have noticed that the pictures of that figure are different from the others because they were taken at a different time. Since then, that particular Snaggletooth has been packed away, but when I next dig it out again, I will try to remember to photograph the COO more clearly for you.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Sorry, I'm not sure if you're joking (if so, apologies for me being thick!), but the last picture I posted on Page 2 of this thread shows the COO :)

No problem my mistake :lol: Can you take a new picture where I can see the © G.M.F.G.I. 1978 better :D :oops:
I'll try to at some point. You may have noticed that the pictures of that figure are different from the others because they were taken at a different time. Since then, that particular Snaggletooth has been packed away, but when I next dig it out again, I will try to remember to photograph the COO more clearly for you.

No problem, I can wait :D Let me know when you dig it out again :wink:

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Great collection Lars. I especially like the PBP card back and the trilogo hybrid faux MOCs! And of course the Kenner 21 Back. I'll be looking to add a 20/21 offerless MOC to my run later this year or next, though probably not the 20b debut card since one sold last month for approx £2.5K. :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Great collection Lars. I especially like the PBP card back and the trilogo hybrid faux MOCs! And of course the Kenner 21 Back. I'll be looking to add a 20/21 offerless MOC to my run later this year or next, though probably not the 20b debut card since one sold last month for approx £2.5K. :shock:

Thanks mate for the very kind words :D I am also very happy about my PBP cardback and the tri-logo Hybrid :D and there are still items I need for my collection. I still miss a few coo/no coo and then I would love to have a Meccano, Harbert and a poch cardback, but I have never seen a poch snaggletooth cardback so I do not know if there is any :?

Wow sounds like you are hunting an expensive moc 8) I hope you get it soon and that you will share it in the thread :wink:

solokenobi

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:
solokenobi said:
Pomse2001 said:
Very cool 8) can you help me with a picture of the coo of the snaggletooth on that card ? :D

The coo is very difficult to see but it is made in hong kong

thanks there are so many different Hong Kong coo, if it is possible then I would be happy if you could do a better picture :wink:
My best pic. of the coo from Hrbert card
IMG_20180719_154852_zpsvya5hy19.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
solokenobi said:
Pomse2001 said:
solokenobi said:
The coo is very difficult to see but it is made in hong kong

thanks there are so many different Hong Kong coo, if it is possible then I would be happy if you could do a better picture :wink:
My best pic. of the coo from Hrbert card

thanks mate for the help, it is a great picture :wink:

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Plastikheld said:

thanks mate for the very kind words :D I am happy that you like them all. I have not seen any pictures yet of your snaggletooth collection. Do you not have any snaggletooth to share with us ? :wink:
Sadfully my collection is in storage boxes right now, as I'm waiting to move into a new bureau/collection room at the moment.
But, to be honest, there is nothing intersting I can add, compared to your pictures.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Plastikheld said:
Pomse2001 said:
Plastikheld said:

Sadfully my collection is in storage boxes right now, as I'm waiting to move into a new bureau/collection room at the moment.
But, to be honest, there is nothing intersting I can add, compared to your pictures.

Everything is interesting, it is not about having a lot or some rare items. It is about having fun, show the other members what we have and discuss what we think about the toy. There are room for all collections :wink: You are welcome to add pictures later when you get them out of the boxes. Even one figure is welcome in the thread :wink:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Plastikheld said:
Pomse2001 said:

Everything is interesting, it is not about having a lot or some rare items. It is about having fun, show the other members what we have and discuss what we think about the toy. There are room for all collections :wink: You are welcome to add pictures later when you get them out of the boxes. Even one figure is welcome in the thread :wink:
Well done Lars,
You have summed this tread up to a tee.
That's exactly what this is about!
I'm sure that there are many members that have lots to share!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Plastikheld said:

Well done Lars,
Agreed. These threads are for everybody to share their items, large or small. No one should feel embarrassed about posting something, or think that no-one else will want to see it. The very fact that people view these threads is precisely because we DO want to see whatever you choose to share, so post away! :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Plastikheld said:

Well done Lars,

Thanks mate for the support, I hope more will join after reading this post :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Well done Lars,
Agreed. These threads are for everybody to share their items, large or small. No one should feel embarrassed about posting something, or think that no-one else will want to see it. The very fact that people view these threads is precisely because we DO want to see whatever you choose to share, so post away! :)

Thanks mate, I am glad that you agree and support me about the threads is for all. I hope more will read it and join the threads with pictures :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I found another Snaggletooth No coo scar today, this no coo I only had with grey wrist, but now I also found one with red wrist :D
I think all coo and no coo variants of red snaggletooth can be found with red or grey wrist :D

Snaggletooth 154.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom