More AFA Preferential Grading

pmsbull

Jedi Master
weasel said:
pmsbull said:
............but a Gaslight or Takara........

Yeah, them Gaslights are dam hard to find. :wink: :lol:

Enjoy taking the piss out of the dyslexic, do we ? Or just out of the people that have bad carpal tunnel syndrome, nerve damage and find it hard to type sometimes because of it causing so many typos, and decide the pain is too much to bother correcting it?

Ever heard of disability discrimination you ****WIT ?

This conversation has been screenshotted.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Come on where's your sense of humour? Don't take it personally, I'm a terrible speller and have always been ripped for how bad it is because it's affordable and some people say lazy, although clearly not the case for you. I just don't take it that seriously.

On forums you live by the sword and die by the sword. :)

lejackal

Grand Master
Can't upload a picture but can use the font options which use the same functionality? Interesting...

pmsbull

Jedi Master
theforceuk said:
Come on where's your sense of humour? Don't take it personally, I'm a terrible speller and have always been ripped for how bad it is because it's affordable and some people say lazy, although clearly not the case for you. I just don't take it that seriously.

On forums you live by the sword and die by the sword. :)

Fair enough, it's easy for things to be missunderstood when in print mate.

Dummy firmly re-inserted :D

pmsbull

Jedi Master
lejackal said:
Can't upload a picture but can use the font options which use the same functionality? Interesting...

It is interesting, and frustrating :?

I have NEVER been able to get a photograph to upload to the site without problems.
No matter what I try, when it uploads it comes over so big that it wont go on screen and you end up scrolling up , down, left, right just to see it.
Tried everything I can think of, had members here talk me through the steps just in case was missing anything glaringly obvious, even had a mate that's a computer repair and software engineer geek try, still get the same.

Absolutely no idea why :(

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
pmsbull said:
weasel said:
pmsbull said:
............but a Gaslight or Takara........

Yeah, them Gaslights are dam hard to find. :wink: :lol:

Enjoy taking the piss out of the dyslexic, do we ? Or just out of the people that have bad carpal tunnel syndrome, nerve damage and find it hard to type sometimes because of it causing so many typos, and decide the pain is too much to bother correcting it?

Ever heard of disability discrimination you ****WIT ?

This conversation has been screenshotted.

pmsbull said:
theforceuk said:
Come on where's your sense of humour? Don't take it personally, I'm a terrible speller and have always been ripped for how bad it is because it's affordable and some people say lazy, although clearly not the case for you. I just don't take it that seriously.<br abp="389"><br abp="390">On forums you live by the sword and die by the sword. :)
<br abp="391"><br abp="392">Fair enough, it's easy for things to be missunderstood when in print mate. <br abp="393"><br abp="394">Dummy firmly re-inserted :D

It. Was. A. Joke!!!!!

The give away is the wink before the smiley emoticon.

I thought that was obvious but clearly not.

I would suggest if you are that easily offended and quick to fly off the handle that this isn't the place for you. We don't take ourselves too seriously around here. People get teased/slagged/get the piss taken out of them for anything and everything. That includes us Mods. We aren't above a slagging if/when we deserved one.
For me that's one of the attractions of this place, no cliques, every one is treated equally regardless of how long you have been here, how big your collection is or who you are/know.

If you're an overly sensitive soul, or one of the army of keyboard warriors then I don't think this is the right forum for you.

For the record I have banned people for less than you said above. Although I will give you the benefit of the doubt (for the final time) as one dyslexic to another.

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Point taken.

I had taken the wink to be sarcastic.

It's easy to misinterpret things when in print on a forum.

jayums

Jedi Master
Screenshot taken :lol:

I'd like to point out that Weasel misspelt 'dam' (sic) in the original offending post :wink:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It's all good guys, don't worry about it. Signed, somebody who often gets in to internet arguments :lol:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I have noticed for many years that the big volume sellers (flippers) that submit tonnes of stuff on a rota (including many that serial U graded) seem to get a better grade than say Mr X who submits an item or 5 once in a blue moon (regular normal customers), it's another reason in a long line of reasons why I have always avoided this particular grading company for casing items.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Frunkstar said:
I have noticed for many years that the big volume sellers (flippers) that submit tonnes of stuff on a rota (including many that serial U graded) seem to get a better grade than say Mr X who submits an item or 5 once in a blue moon (regular normal customers), it's another reason in a long line of reasons why I have always avoided this particular grading company for casing items.

Cough Brian's toys cough cough

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom