Vectis 25th September

Cornish_jedi

Padawan
Mixed bag. Some stuff went for massive money for what they were.... thinking focus collectors going large. Also thought some went for a fair price but, for me, I was really happy to win the R2 money bank.
This will soon be joining his brothers and completes my run.... :D

Attachments

• IMG-20180428-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20180428-WA0004.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,221
Does anyone have a link as to what 20b debuts was for sale? If not , what was available, condition, price etcetera. Thank you . I couldn't find them on their auction site .

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Survival kit Chris said:
Does anyone have a link as to what 20b debuts was for sale? If not , what was available, condition, price etcetera. Thank you . I couldn't find them on their auction site .
Try this one
https://www.vectis.co.uk/tv-and-film-related_11

jared007

Padawan
edd_jedi said:
Ouch, I was the under bidder on a few items I wanted, never mind. I did win a very nice POTF AT-ST Driver though :)

I think you must have just outbid me on that one, Congrats.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
coomber75 said:
damn forgot this was on... some die cast at ok prices... that harbert card :eek: and only 400 on tie bomber
I thought the Harbert TIE would have gone for a bit more than it did, if I didn't already have one I'd definitely have gone for that - hovered over the bid button on that tie bomber but that bubble was pretty smashed and it's £500 with fees so thought better of it. Picked up the Takara landspeeder for £80 though so well happy with that.

spoons

Grand Master
Lom said:
coomber75 said:
damn forgot this was on... some die cast at ok prices... that harbert card :eek: and only 400 on tie bomber
I thought the Harbert TIE would have gone for a bit more than it did, if I didn't already have one I'd definitely have gone for that - hovered over the bid button on that tie bomber but that bubble was pretty smashed and it's £500 with fees so thought better of it. Picked up the Takara landspeeder for £80 though so well happy with that.

I thought the Takara land speeder was the only real die cast bargain, they really don't come up much. The Harbert and Bomber were good prices but not bargains as both come up for sale quite often.

Well done LOM!

coomber75

Sith Lord
spoons said:
Lom said:
coomber75 said:

I thought the Takara land speeder was the only real die cast bargain, they really don't come up much. The Harbert and Bomber were good prices but not bargains as both come up for sale quite often.

Well done LOM!

gutted i missed the tie on harbet card thought that was a great deal and not seen many, wanted to add it to my tie cardback collection... but congrats mate

spoons

Grand Master
Don't get me wrong, the bomber was a good price but with a non cracked one selling for £800 a couple of weeks ago I thought £500 was not too far off the mark for this one. £600 would be what I'd expect for my one with a similar crack

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
The Micro Collection 'worlds' were absolute steals IMO. Between £80 and £120 each plus fees is a really good buy.

The Takara Han blaster went for about what I thought with fees, just over £1k. The Palitoy one, even with the damage went for good money, they don't come up often.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom