Did anyone else know this...

spoons

Grand Master
BlueDog said:
I knew about Hans blaster from reading about it on RS and the sculpters name in Dagobah is very cool. Only recently found out about the Tattoo on Jabbas arm and this one as well.

Who else knew the PD 's legs popped up when you give him a gentle tap, crazy.

gonk1_zpsgn2pjvfr.jpg

Had me there for a moment :lol:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Well it was my pleasure sharing the Han Hoth gun fitting holster with u mate 8)

I just took it for granted everyone knew :!:
Discovering this feature as a kid was just fantastic :wink: It really made Han Hoth unique and defo one of my favs :D

I never knew about the FX-7 rotating arm so it was an educational eve for both of us :idea:

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
The INT-4 mini-rig was designed to fit inside the AT-AT. And Kenner also conceptualised but never produced another mini-rig called the Cargo Handler which was designed to fit inside the front prongs of the Falcon.

INT4-2.jpg

85LineExt31CargoHandler.jpg

x-pack

Grand Master
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
The INT-4 mini-rig was designed to fit inside the AT-AT. And Kenner also conceptualised but never produced another mini-rig called the Cargo Handler which was designed to fit inside the front prongs of the Falcon.

INT4-2.jpg

Now this one I knew :) I can remember at 6 years old being excited that I had the ship to go inside my At-At!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
Oh you guys :lol:

Ian

:lol: Sorry Ian, I couldn't resist.

Should share it on FB groups, i reckon you'd hear the gentle tapping of PD's in the distance soon after. :lol:

In all seriousness I had seen the cargo handler before but never knew that the INT-4 was to go inside the AT-AT. 8)

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
BlueDog said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Should share it on FB groups, i reckon you'd hear the gentle tapping of PD's in the distance soon after. :lol:

Oh, you should DEFINITELY share the 'pop-up power droid'... It's 2016's Black Wampa, you've got to do it!

You could spin some bullshit about them being nearly 40 years old so that spring has gone on some of them, and everyone will be tapping the top and being gutted that they've got one with the spring gone...

Jez

Sith Lord
Jez said:
...and this my friends is why you must listen to The Vintage Rebellion Podcast (although when this was covered it was called the SWFUK Podcast).
I think it was either episode 11 or 12.
We talk vintage and lots of it :D

The above comment was for the Han Hoth. I could say exactly the same though for the INT 4 and the Falcon hatch, both of which have been mentioned in previous episodes.

You don't know what you're missing, give it a go.

57893117.jpg

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:

INT4-2.jpg

Now this one I knew :) I can remember at 6 years old being excited that I had the ship to go inside my At-At!

This is all Kool stuff 8) I knew about the INT-4 but not the Falcon fitter :!:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
BlueDog said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Oh, you should DEFINITELY share the 'pop-up power droid'... It's 2016's Black Wampa, you've got to do it!

You could spin some bullshit about them being nearly 40 years old so that spring has gone on some of them, and everyone will be tapping the top and being gutted that they've got one with the spring gone...

The Black Wampa's real though isn't it or don't tell me that was also a joke :roll: ? Sent you a message the other day as well Matt.

Ian

sith-smith

Grand Master
I knew about the INT 4 as it was one of the reasons I was so keen to get one as a kid!!

I saw the cargo thing for the falcon years ago...though I probably would have wanted one as a kid if they'd released it, looking at it I don't think it's that great a toy

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Thought I would bump this thread with the discussion about Leia Boushh and Han Hoth going on. I think the creators of Solo a Star Wars story have read this thread and seen the MF escape pod. :lol:

Taffius

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Thought I would bump this thread with the discussion about Leia Boushh and Han Hoth going on. I think the creators of Solo a Star Wars story have read this thread and seen the MF escape pod. :lol:

Thanks for this. Cool features or what! Falcon thing is cool. They could have done that for Solo movie! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom