THE VINTAGE REBELLION : Episode 52 LAUNCHED

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Another very enjoyable episode. Hats off to Jez for making the effort to join in. I especially liked the Seahawks interview, it was really engaging and interesting. Hearing other collectors experiences of collecting over the years is by far my favourite thing about these podcasts. Pete, love your beater Palitoy Leia, that is a great piece.

On the not so positive side (of collecting not the podcast) thanks for discussing the refund/baggie etc situation a bit further. It was interesting to hear some different points of view on it, some of which I agreed with and some of which I did not. But I know you guys all have your hearts in the right place. I'm trying to be less vocal on the issue as it's caused me nothing but grief, but a couple of things you guys touched on (eg a reputable source confirming the 2 pack is fake) should be addressed soon, let's see if that changes some people's opinions. Glad most people seemed to agree there should be no time limit on refunds if you sell something fake. You're right nobody is the Star Wars police, but reputations are damaged by doing the wrong thing.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Just finished episode 52 ( I'm a slow listener) another great episode - hard to believe that Jez is where he is the quality of his input. And special thanks goes to Pete for another superb Star Wars tracker top 5 :D

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
First off respect and thanks to Jez for making the podcast, that's true devotion. Well done lads.

Great episode this month.

I'm really building my hopes up for the landfill. Even if they found a melted broken Ree Yees leg I'd be over joyed. As it says in the trailer... it's treasure hunting. I've a feeling it's down there calling up to us.

I don't have a VCJ and don't have any intention of getting one, in my opinion they were crap in '78 and they're crap now! Ha ha ha

Enjoyed Seahawks interview, always a good contributor to the forum and a nice bloke by the sounds of it.

I have a feeling I have a couple of those Ben Cooper masks stashed in a box at my mothers. I always thought they were cheap unofficial masks so never paid them any attention. Really need to fish them out next time I'm back. The whole set looks really cool.

Great listen this month, looking forward to having Simon back soon. As ever appreciate the hard work. Hope to see some of you at Echo.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Almost finished this episode. Another cracker- well done chaps 8) Jez, fantastic to have you taking part under the circumstances- what a star! However... thanks for ruining my grail find- Tusken Mario FFS :roll: :lol: I'll never look at it the same again...

Really enjoyed the Hammerhead discussion and Jason's interview was great. Would love to visit those redwoods 8)

I found this cool Palitoy advert on Starwars.com re: the Nintendo masks.

Attachments

• 20181018_174457.jpg
    20181018_174457.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 956
  • 20181018_181203.jpg
    20181018_181203.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 944
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom