welshwookie said:
Name: Paul
Married
Residence: S Wales
Kids: 2 boys
Pets: Dog and kitten.
Character Focus: Palitoy and Tri logo
Collecting interest: Currently re-collecting after 15 years
Looking For... whatever is in my budget when available , and what I owned as a child.

Hope that's everything, as I have been a member for a while but not posted before.

Croeso Paul,

Great place to be and the saesneg not that bad either! :lol:

Taffius

Sith Lord
Alisdairmac said:
Hi

Thought I would join the forum. Ive only been collecting a short while, adding to my childhood collection. I live in glasgow. I dont have a focus really but quite into cardbacks and getting more interested in mini rigs for some reason.

Welcome. Its a great community here and one hell of a resource. You wont be alone with cardbacks and mini rigs.
Enjoy!

Vintage40

Padawan
Hello everyone, I found this group while trying to find alternative methods to find a home for my childhood collection, sadly too late as most ended up on ebay. I haven't the space to give my items a place that I would be happy with so I am selling/have sold in the hope they'll find a home that will love them as I have.

I'd be happy to receive any advice or interest in my few remaining items.

Mark

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Vintage40 said:
Hello everyone, I found this group while trying to find alternative methods to find a home for my childhood collection, sadly too late as most ended up on ebay. I haven't the space to give my items a place that I would be happy with so I am selling/have sold in the hope they'll find a home that will love them as I have.

Mark

Hi Mark

Welcome to the forum. I am sure someone will be along soon to give you advice. Have fun on the forum and take care.

Russ :D

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Croeso Paul,

Great place to be and the saesneg not that bad either!
:lol:

Hi Taffius not used Welsh much after school, sadly.
But Diolch yn fawr for the welcome :lol:

Taffius

Sith Lord
welshwookie said:
Croeso Paul,

Great place to be and the saesneg not that bad either!
:lol:

Hi Taffius not used Welsh much after school, sadly.
But Diolch yn fawr for the welcome :lol:

Welshwookie - dim problem. SWF yn wych. Whtch am Richard_H, ei ' drafferth! :lol:

Vintage40

Padawan
Ruby2511 said:
Vintage40 said:

Mark

Hi Mark

Welcome to the forum. I am sure someone will be along soon to give you advice. Have fun on the forum and take care.

Russ :D

Thanks Russ, I'll be keen to see what people think. I must admit it's been very enjoyable looking through the posts of peoples collections since I joined, I accept that I am in the process of parting with my remaining stuff but having seen it mentioned many times about keeping your own childhood items I may choose a smaller vehicle like my Snowspeeder as it will sit on a shelf without too much fuss, I may even try and acquire a proper pilot (since I only had the B-Wing figure back in the day). It always was my favourite!

Taffius

Sith Lord
Great to see so many new users asking for valuations, etc. A few collections from childhood and loft finds too.

Is there a trend starting here were where we have seen peak and the fall is to follow or coincidence?

GalactiCollector

Hello all,

I have been collecting star wars for almost 5 years but new to the forum. I have been mostly active in the SpanishStarWarsStuff forum and Facebook where you can find me as "Javier Florencio Swars". I am listener of the Vintage Rebelion and familiarized there with how cool this forum is so here I am.

I focus on collecting mainly spanish memorabilia and toys, but also kenner/palitoy MOCs and loose figures.

I am lookign forward to read and learn as much as possible here!

I am gonna spare you pictures of kenner stuff which you have seen thousand times and share some pics of my spanish memorabilia collection:

Read you around here!!!

IMG-3431-2.jpg

IMG-3152-2.jpg

FTAC3683-2.jpg

APJS5571-2.jpg

ESOE2097-2.jpg

coomber75

Sith Lord
GalactiCollector said:
Hello all,

I have been collecting star wars for almost 5 years but new to the forum. I have been mostly active in the SpanishStarWarsStuff forum and Facebook where you can find me as "Javier Florencio Swars". I am listener of the Vintage Rebelion and familiarized there with how cool this forum is so here I am.

I focus on collecting mainly spanish memorabilia and toys, but also kenner/palitoy MOCs and loose figures.

I am gonna spare you pictures of kenner stuff which you have seen thousand times and share some pics of my spanish memorabilia collection:

welcome and some great pieces!!

Read you around here!!!

IMG-3431-2.jpg

IMG-3152-2.jpg

FTAC3683-2.jpg

APJS5571-2.jpg

ESOE2097-2.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Vintage40 said:

Mark

welcome Mark to the forum :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
GalactiCollector said:
Hello all,

Read you around here!!!

Welcome Javier to the forum, great to have another guy from spain on the forum. We do not see many from spain on the forum. But we have a few members from spain :D

Awesome collection you have and that vader moc looks fantastic, thanks for sharing the pictures with us :wink:

78bird85

Youngling
Hello fellow collectors! Thank you for having me on your forums! I discovered "The Vintage Rebellion" podcast several months ago and it is now my favorite podcast! My name is Carlos and I a, from San Antonio, Texas in the United States. I am a fan of Star Wars since 1983 when I first saw Return of the Jedi in theaters when I was 5 years old. I am married to another huge Star Wars fan, Veronica for the last 17 years and we have 3 children. I hope to know you and I also shared my collection pics on the showcase section.

Paul1976

Padawan
Hi everyone

My interest in Star Wars has been rekindled by showing the original trilogy to my kids (8 and 10) recently, having decided they were old enough to appreciate the films. Like many I had figures (c.40) as a kid, the darth vader collectors case, a falcon, speeder bike and scout walker.

Like an idiot I sold my figures including 3 last 17 back in the 90s on ebay and now want them again! Thought I would start picking up a few of the cheaper ones and see how I go.

Single/Married: Married
Residence: Wiltshire
Kids: 2
Pets: Guinea pigs!
Collecting Focus: Starting to reassemble my childhood collection

Looking forward to asking lots of newbie questions and trying to not buy replica stuff... :cry:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Paul1976 said:
Hi everyone

My interest in Star Wars has been rekindled by showing the original trilogy to my kids (8 and 10) recently, having decided they were old enough to appreciate the films. Like many I had figures (c.40) as a kid, the darth vader collectors case, a falcon, speeder bike and scout walker.

Like an idiot I sold my figures including 3 last 17 back in the 90s on ebay and now want them again! Thought I would start picking up a few of the cheaper ones and see how I go.

Single/Married: Married
Residence: Wiltshire
Kids: 2
Pets: Guinea pigs!
Collecting Focus: Starting to reassemble my childhood collection

Looking forward to asking lots of newbie questions and trying to not buy replica stuff... :cry:

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum mate, think a lot of us have been in your position and feel your pain. It's great to reassemble a collection again and the memories that flood back are priceless.

Good luck with the hunt and please share your purchases on the forum.

Russ

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
A very warm welcome to all new members.
Join in, it's fun and friendly here.

TK423

Youngling
Hello everyone and thanks for the welcome!

Here's my official presentation.

Name: David
Residence: Paris, France
Born : Beverley, Humberside
Kids: 2 Boys
Pets: Small Black dog named Sam

I got into re-collecting Star Wars figures and ships a few months back having owned quite a lot of stuff when I was a kid in the early to mid-eighties. I sold it all off (including a Stormtrooper Luke Skywalker) for about 30 or 40 quid when I was a teenager except for the Millenium Falcon, Snowspeeder and a Y-Wing > All boxed.

I've recently acquired quite a few figures as well as a nice AT-ST with original stickers an' all :)

Cheers,
David

Taffius

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
Known as: Taff
Relationship status: Married
Children: None

Collecting focus: Would like to collect some of my childhood figures (ROTJ) for display on shelves around my man cave. Did have a previous spell of collecting during my mid 30s but sold them off. New films got me nostalgic again!

Modern items appealing but got to focus on what I would like to view whilst chilling in my space. Do not trust popular online auction sites so seeking original and authentic figures even if play worn a bit. Original weapons, etc, a must.

Regrets: Not buying more MOC figures from a car boot stall in WSM during the mid 90s. He had hundreds!

Always open to experienced advice and guidance and joined this forum for such prior to restart.

Taff

Well its nearly been a year since restarting my collection and today I become a forum Jedi Master. My Christmas is complete! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom