The Star Wars Phenomenon in Britain book available with 30% off until the end of January

Simply Sci-fi

Jedi Knight
I thought I would let everyone know that my book is available from the distributor with 30% off until the end of January. If you enter STARWARS30 on the order page at the Eurospan website, the price works out as £24.46 which is the cheapest price around.

https://www.eurospanbookstore.com/the-star-wars-phenomenon-in-britain.html.

Even though the price set by the publisher is higher than I would have liked, I've been told that the book is selling very well (I'm waiting for the sales figures after the first 12 months). All of the reviews have been excellent and the reaction from people who have read it is far greater than I could have imagined. I was so pleased to find that the American blog Psychobabble has put my book at no. 3 in its top ten pop culture books of 2018.

I'm ever so grateful to everyone here who assisted me with the book. It is a dream come true in many ways although I know that it's never going to make me a fortune. I set out to get the story of Star Wars in Britain down on paper and I'm content that I've succeeded in doing that. Whether people's interest is Palitoy, the promotion of the trilogy, the costume tours, the peripheral merchandise, Marvel comics, the creation of the expanded universe, the reviews, fan's memories (I could go on and on) the book doesn't leave them wanting.

I've been a bit of a stranger around here recently which is down to my work load in other areas. I hope to be able to be a more regular visitor because I do enjoy quality Star Wars chat and there are often new things to be found here that don't come up anywhere else.

Attachments

• blue peter r2 small.jpg
    blue peter r2 small.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 741
  • star wars book keddies kids vader cropped.jpg
    star wars book keddies kids vader cropped.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 747
  • anthony daniels planet.jpg
    anthony daniels planet.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 748
  • The Star Wars Phenomenon in Britain cover final vertical.jpg
    The Star Wars Phenomenon in Britain cover final vertical.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 746

Simply Sci-fi

Jedi Knight
Thanks very much. I've not heard anything negative about the book so far. People are really enjoying it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom