SWTOTW, Week 11, 2019, Part 1/2 Tri-Pod Laser Cannon

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:
looking forward to it

I had to buy a comlete box to get it :lol: but here is the instruction for the box :D

P1180351.JPG
Very nice, Lars!

thanks mate for the kind words, I am surprised that I have not found it before since I have found some boxes for it, not many but 5+ of them and every time I found one I got it with a kenner instruction or no instruction, so I was beginning to think there was no bi-logo instruction.

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
I got the packet today with the instruction, I will take pictures of it when I get home from work later today :D
looking forward to it

I had to buy a comlete box to get it :lol: but here is the instruction for the box :D

P1180351.JPG
Bloody hell. Ive only ever seen them with Kenner instructions. Any idea if the radar laser cannon has a version like this as well. That's awesome. Well done.

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

P1180351.JPG
Very nice, Lars!

thanks mate for the kind words, I am surprised that I have not found it before since I have found some boxes for it, not many but 5+ of them and every time I found one I got it with a kenner instruction or no instruction, so I was beginning to think there was no bi-logo instruction.

That's a really good find. Out if interest is the box the same?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:
looking forward to it

P1180351.JPG
Bloody hell. Ive only ever seen them with Kenner instructions. Any idea if the radar laser cannon has a version like this as well. That's awesome. Well done.

I have no idea :? I have never seen one for the the radar laser cannon, but if you learn about one then please let me know :D

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
s1d0w said:
Here's mine...

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 17.42.59.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 17.43.05.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 17.43.13.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 17.43.20.png

:lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Very nice, Lars!

That's a really good find. Out if interest is the box the same?

Yes I have checked the box and it is 100% the same as the others I have found, text on the box and no. is all the same on the bi-logo box that I found it with.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks to the kindness of Lars, I now have some instructions to go with my Tri-Pod Laser Cannon. Many thanks for selling them to me, Lars. I really appreciate it :-D

Laser Destructions - 01.jpg

Laser Destructions - 02.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Thanks to the kindness of Lars, I now have some instructions to go with my Tri-Pod Laser Cannon. Many thanks for selling them to me, Lars. I really appreciate it :-D

Laser Destructions - 01.jpg

Laser Destructions - 02.jpg

Your welcome, I am glad that I could help :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom