dont you hate it

lee gray

Sith Lord
When you been looking for a certain item for a long time then just when you are skint, one comes along

for the last couple of years now i have been wanting an afa85 or better tri anakin or yak with good bubble and now I have no spare cash whatsoever and sold all my odds and ends for spare change a really nice anakin comes along and i really want it but just cant afford to let my savings slip

worse thing browsing ebay when you got no money as thats when you see the items you want,

any other time you want something and have the money, they dont turn up

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I just dont look at ebay any more unless i have spare cash. It just save the agony of finding something you really want and not having the cash for it.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i have some money in paypal and haven't really seen anything , just bought bits and bobs .... i just know when its gone something will turn up :roll:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
is an afa 85 anakin really worth that much mate? they are so common these days, i reckon mine would grade at least an 80 and i only paid about Ã'£30 for it.

anakin was well rare even loosewhen i first started collecting! oh how times change :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
is an afa 85 anakin really worth that much mate? they are so common these days, i reckon mine would grade at least an 80 and i only paid about Ã'£30 for it.

anakin was well rare even loosewhen i first started collecting! oh how times change :lol:
if it would have been 100 quid cheaper i had defo got it but that price is a bit much for me but still a nice grade for a trilogo

the card is what i like as its a nice drawing plus after my last custom sting i really am going to try to avoid getting anything over 100 quid from america as it just aint worth it

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
When you been looking for a certain item for a long time then just when you are skint, one comes along
That happens to me every month !! :x

I'm very impatient though so if it is a really hard to find item I will buy it anyway to save time looking for another in the future !! :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
lee gray said:
That happens to me every month !! :x

I'm very impatient though
That is my worst trait being impatient and as a result has cost me more in collecting than it should have done because if I want something badly and see it and had the money I buy it even if it is a bit over priced instead of waiting around for a cheaper one to come along

I know a lot of collectors like the hunt and the wait and sure that is cool but when I want something I want it NOW

must have been a spoilt brat when I was a kid :)

another problem is i get bored easily like now and thats when it is worse as then you want to buy something to take away some of the boredom

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom