Happy new year everybody!

maniac79

Jedi Master
The year is about to end, a new one is about to start and I want to take some time to thank you. Some of you know that I've re-started collecting anything Star Wars a couple of months ago. Mainly vintage Kenner/Palitoy toys of course, but I'm also into oddities, e.g. the defend and protect giclee I bought from Arnie earlier this year! In this past months I have "met" many people. Many, many, many nice guys and also a few bad guys ... Well, if I remember correctly, it was one bad guy to be exactly. (He's not on here of course, know him from evilBay). Needless to say that I've met the most outstanding nice guys here on SWF. :) We have laughed together, cried together, shared our latest acquisitions, settled deals, etc ...

This is to ALL you guys on SWF: Thanks a lot! Thanks for sharing your knowledge, wisdom and time and thanks for offering some great items which I couldn't resist buying. :twisted:

A very special thanks to Frank and his family. :mrgreen:
Also special thanks to Chris who must by now be able to know my complete address by heart. :lol:

A big thanks to everyone who has helped my collection grow - you know who you are. :)

I wish all of you a happy new year. All the best to you from Germany.

P.S.: On a side note, thanks for helping me improve my english a little. ;)

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Happy new year gents!

Here's hoping to a great one for everyone on here. Maybe not the biggest but in my eyes the best vintage star wars forum in the world!

P.s. Dennis.... I definitely know where you live! Lol.

Chris

e30318is

Sith Lord
Happy new year lads :)
2011 has been a real corker for me, I've got engauged, made some fantastic friends, got my own place and bought a **** load of toys :)

2012 will be a much slower year for me acquisition wise, but there are one or two interesting projects to keep my eye in ;)
I plan to mainly recycle my collection to hopefully add to my jawa focus.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Happy new year all. Here's to an awesome 2012!
If this is the worst hangover i'll have i'll be happy...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom