Toy Fair, Trade Fair, Swop Meets

Jez

Sith Lord
I always seem to find out about Toy Fairs etc too late.
:?: Do any of you think it may be worth while having a thread relating to such occasions? :?:

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
I know quite a few on here, me included, do post in this section or the O/T section of the forum about an upcoming event. I'd just check on here regularly to find out the next ones available, or google toy/trade fair in your area to see what's upcoming

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks to you both.
I go away with work every now and then, when I get back and check the forums to see whats going on i find that i have missed some or there's one the next day, leaving me not enough notice.

I'll keep an eye on the link you gave.
Thanks again

timbo72

Sith Lord
It's a bit late, but i posted in the wrong thread this morning. There is a collectors toy fair tomorrow at the Lincolnshire showground, 2 miles north of Lincoln on the A15

Just in case anybody is interested

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks Timbo, that would have been perfect for me last year. I lived in Lincoln for 18 months. :roll:

Any thing near Oxford, Reading or Henley?

timbo72

Sith Lord
There are some but mostly in the midlands, yorkshire, lincolnshire, nottingham areas. Brentwood on Sat 3rd March. Huntingdon Sun 26th Feb. Malvern Sun 15th April. Ipswich Sun 13th May

DarthSwales

Padawan
When is the next Brummie one? I'm in the Midlands, I'd love to go to one of these toy fairs and track down some vintage stuff!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom