Carded DT Ben Kenobi

sith-smith

Grand Master
Assuming I had themoney, I'd love one. But only if I knew I could get the MOC vader as well.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I saw that earlier today, very nice item.

Like Gary if I had a spare Ã'£13 grand I'd buy it, but at the minute I'm about Ã'£13 grand short of a having the money to buy it.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
No idea what it's worth, would say it's probably worth close to that. Like Gary though, if money was no object then I'd go for it, but............

sith-smith

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
do you really think its worth that much :?:

When you get to items that rare, then if one comes up for sale, then they really are worth anything somebody is prepared to pay.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
The trouble is if you bought it at that price you would probably have to take a big loss when you came to selling it.

sith-smith

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
The trouble is if you bought it at that price you would probably have to take a big loss when you came to selling it.

Yes, if I was to sell.

Plus it would only be something you bought if money was of no problem. I'd need to be mega rich to drop that much on one figure.

lee gray

Sith Lord
weasel said:
I saw that earlier today, very nice item.

Like Gary if I had a spare Ã'£13 grand I'd buy it, but at the minute I'm about Ã'£13 grand short of a having the money to buy it.
lol

luckily for me the DT saber figures dont hold no interest to me, would much prefer an afa 100 potf clear bubble yak face :)

lee gray

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
craignwo4life said:

Yes, if I was to sell.

Plus it would only be something you bought if money was of no problem. I'd need to be mega rich to drop that much on one figure.
I thought you were ;)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
No Gary can only afford a loose DT Vader and Ben which is still more than the rest of us could put together !! :lol: :wink:

lee gray

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
Nope.

Perhaps I should sell my collection then i would be. :lol:
Then you would be one of the top ten richest people in england but then most prob be depressed you didnt have all those great items :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
No Gary can only afford a loose DT Vader and Ben which is still more than the rest of us could put together !! :lol: :wink:

Well, I did get them in a good deal with those two Vlixes. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom