My Leia's been abducted

2stripes

Jedi Master
I bought a Leia 12 back from the States and it was marked as shipped about 3 weeks ago but it hasn't turned up, I'm starting to lose hope. The guy seems genuine, power seller high feedback etc so I'm not questioning that its been shipped. Whats the longest you have you had to wait for a figure from America? It was supposed to take 7 to 10 days. I have a 20 back Hammerhead over due as well to compound my misery. Could be looking at about Ã'£250 wasted if neither turn up. :evil:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
It has been slow recently, especially if customs have got hold of it.

The last item that got stuck in customs took between 3 and 4 weeks to get here so don't give up just yet !! :wink:

2stripes

Jedi Master
Do you think I could run into trouble if its with customs and its declared as low price? Cost about Ã'£120 :oops:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
2stripes said:
Do you think I could run into trouble if its with customs and its declared as low price? Cost about Ã'£120 :oops:
Customs won't know the value of the item, even if they open the box.

If the seller has declared a low value then it should have only taken 5-10 days (usually) but if he forgot it can take 10-21 working days but you never know for certain when it was posted.

2stripes

Jedi Master
Yeah we agreed at point of sale he said he always declares low price.

Thanks anyway feel a little more reassured now!

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
2stripes said:
Yeah we agreed at point of sale he said he always declares low price.

Thanks anyway feel a little more reassured now!
Be aware that sellers do sometimes forget to declare low values. I have been caught by this a couple of times and ended up with Ã'£80+ customs charges.

spoons

Grand Master
I've waited over 2 months in the past, the US postal service stuck the customs sticker over my address :evil: :evil:

It got returned to sender and then reposted

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Like others have said, don't worry yet. The States is a bit hit and miss with postage times, backward third world Country you see! :wink:

2stripes

Jedi Master
My Neighbour just dropped the hammerhead off so thats something he's a 21 bk AFA 80 and he's now eyeing me suspiciously from the bedside cabinet.

Just the Leia I'm waiting on now, first 12 Bk I'd ever bought as well.. damn it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom