Hi All!!!

Bespin_Doyle

Padawan
Hi all,
Stumbled across this website while on R.Scum (Username: Blueharvest82), could of been a link by edd_jedi.
I actually registered back at the arse end of 2006, but been a bit run of me feet with work and stuff.
Just thought i would introduce myself, the names Grant. Been looking for a decent UK SW site to talk crap on.

Collecting? Me? Mainly loose figure collecting nothing too refined compared to what you guys put up on this forum. 1 or 2 Carded Figures. And the odd modern piece if it takes me fancy.

vintagefiguresevensmallfn7.jpg

This photo is pre discovering eBay (2000) some Jedi, POTF & Yoda Varient figures missing.

swshelfsmallgt7.jpg

falconsmallez8.jpg

Falcon is a restoration Job.

Got the SW nostalgia bug back in 1994, been on and off until the present day.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Hey.

Welcome to Star wars forum

Nice collection. What you after at the moment?

You've come to the right place if you want to talk crap. :lol: :lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
welcome bespin

thats a mighty fine loose, minty looking collection of figures you have there.

you just trying to finish the loose collection or do you just buy what ever takes your fancy :?:

hope you stay and join in some of the banter in off topic too. to be honest it does seem to spred into this one too :D

sith-smith

Grand Master
Bollux said:
welcome aboard mate....

so....your worst sexual encounter?

Hang on, at least give him a few posts before we show what we're really like :lol: :lol:

Bollux

Grand Master
sorry....hope i havent scared you off.

You dont happen to like a Jabba impersonating daughter of a famous rock star do you?

wozza35

Jedi Knight
welcome aboard mate always good to have some new blood, got any good perverted stories from your youth you want to share ? :lol: :lol:
nice collection by the way and we are not all like gary and jay and collect the top end of the market ,i too just collect loose figures and mainly clones

Bespin_Doyle

Padawan
Thanks for the welcome.

Bollux said:
welcome aboard mate....

so....your worst sexual encounter?

:shock: *cough* trying to bloody forget it! maybe another time.

mash said:
How do you rate Kelly osbourne??

:lol: :lol:

mash

Always thought it was one of Ozzy's bulldogs with **** load of face cake on. Make up numbers for the TV show.

Elusive older sister Aimee Osbourne? I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating biscuits.

Now I'm sure you folks asked about Star Wars figures...
Still looking for a couple of POTF (e.g. Imp Gunner, Luke Battle Poncho) not a coin collector and a couple of C9ish Stormies. To replace figures which arn't up standards or incomplete.

Holy Grail is a ESB Palitoy boxed AT-AT, with all the cardboard guts and trimmings. Fairly hard to come by in good nick from my searches. They tend to be Jedi or Tri-logo that fit a minty discription. AT-ATs are always consistantly expensive on eBay. Always 'fun time' watch those bids. :roll:
Many times ive contenplated putting it together with bits a bobs. Sometimes a more expensive route.

At a push really love some ESB figures on ESB Palitoy cardbacks: Hoth Stormtrooper, Yoda, Luke Bespin & Han Bespin etc.

lee gray said:
Hi Grant,

Do you live near Dax as i sent a parcel to him at bromsgrove just yesterday

Yeah I think.. must be the same guy sent me a PM about some vintage stuff over at RebelScum.

sith-smith

Grand Master
At a push really love some ESB figures on ESB Palitoy cardbacks: Hoth Stormtrooper, Yoda, Luke Bespin & Han Bespin etc.

Good choice.

Difficult, but cool figures to have. 8)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the forum Grant, good to have another member. :D
Nice Falcon btw, how long did it take you to re-build?

Bespin_Doyle

Padawan
sith-smith said:

Good choice.

Difficult, but cool figures to have. 8)

Yeah tell me about. Might just stick to the Palitoy ESB AT-AT for the time being.

weasel said:
Welcome to the forum Grant, good to have another member. :D
Nice Falcon btw, how long did it take you to re-build?

To that level, a easter weekend of cleaning and about 4/5 months for parts. Just good old patience on ebay for those missing parts. .. Just put more photos in this thread below:

http://6spot.com/starwars/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16659#16659

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom