Dont you hate yopur friends touching your vintage stuff

lee gray

Sith Lord
Invited a mate around from work today and as soon as he got in my room and saw my star wars figures he rushed over to pick them up and was turning them upside down and sideways and i am just thinking to myself put them down... its such a worry lol

jayjedi

Sith Lord
next time you are around his house grab his mrs tits and start playing with them ... if he says anything scream at him " dont like it when i touch your treasured items do ya"

:lol: :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
jayjedi said:
next time you are around his house grab his mrs tits and start playing with them ... if he says anything scream at him " dont like it when i touch your treasured items do ya"

I like grabbing tits :) and on that note me and the lady are back on talking terms and shared a bed last night although when i tried to gram hers she said judst sleep lol

but I am taking her to nandos on saturday evening for a meal and last time we went there for a meal I got lucky :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
If i know people are comng round, I'll try and have loads of old loose stuff around so they can 'play' with it.

That way my mint stuff gets left alone.

sith-smith

Grand Master
lee gray said:
jayjedi said:

I like grabbing tits :) and on that note me and the lady are back on talking terms and shared a bed last night although when i tried to gram hers she said judst sleep lol

but I am taking her to nandos on saturday evening for a meal and last time we went there for a meal I got lucky :)

Lee, I hope you didn't send her flowers?

THough taking her for a meal is bad enough.

lee gray

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
lee gray said:
jayjedi said:

Lee, I hope you didn't send her flowers?

THough taking her for a meal is bad enough.
Nope i didnt bother with flowers, just let things take their course, and i love nandos alot and often go there alone but the staff must think i am a sad git with no friends so atleast this way i can enjoy the meal whilst not feeling like a loner

i do think the collecter side of me is a bit of a twat at times though as my friend even picked up one of my new cheapo 30th anniversary figures by the hang tag and i was worrired it would crease... if only i wasnt a condition collector life would be simple

sith-smith

Grand Master
Just got back from nandos.

There were some serious fit women in their tonight.

Didn't not what to do first, eat the chicken breast or watch their breasts.

Mind you the other way round would have been more fun.

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Hey jabba isnt a maestro one of those really crap cars that austin made in the 80's?
I hope i never get that tag on my avatar :lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
Invited a mate around from work today and as soon as he got in my room and saw my star wars figures he rushed over to pick them up and was turning them upside down and sideways and i am just thinking to myself put them down... its such a worry lol
I don't have any figures on display as I wouldn't trust anyone not to put one of the figures in their pockets and nick it !! :twisted:

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
All my figures are in a locked display case. But if people wanna have a little play with them i dont mind. After all isnt that what they were made for??

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
TWOFOOT said:
But if people wanna have a little play with them i dont mind. After all isnt that what they were made for??
Yes in the eighties, but these days they are only for looking at and admiring !! :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom