Thinking of a focus any ideas

shrek

Padawan
Hi everyone im thinking of starting a focus but not sure which character to focus on. I personally like Boba fett or Darth vader but everyone has done these and was wondering if anyone had any different thoughts or should i just go with what i like. I dont have anything at the moment so i would be starting from scratch any ideas ?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I always thought a Lobot focus would be cool. He's possibly the shittest looking figure but I love his cardback. He's cheap and there's lots of MOCs to collect. For a few hundred quid you could put together a sizeable focus, where as that might only buy you one Fett or Vader!

PGowdy

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
I always thought a Lobot focus would be cool. He's possibly the shittest looking figure but I love his cardback. He's cheap and there's lots of MOCs to collect. For a few hundred quid you could put together a sizeable focus, where as that might only buy you one Fett or Vader!

Someone's doing one of those on here aren't they?... can't remember who it is now. Spoons? :?

shrek

Padawan
Frunkstar said:
I 2nd Greedo, top character & I don't think I have ever seen a focus of him, bar my meagre loose mini run

Greedo you may have something there iv never seen a focus on him before.

Joe

Grand Master
shrek said:
Frunkstar said:
I 2nd Greedo, top character & I don't think I have ever seen a focus of him, bar my meagre loose mini run

Greedo you may have something there iv never seen a focus on him before.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t956945/

Case_front_2.JPG

GanjaFett

Padawan
I would suggest that you do whatever makes YOU happy no matter the cost. If the figure or area of collecting you choose is expensive then you just have to save longer in between purchases but it will make your acquisitions even more worthwhile.

If you choose a focus based on what's easy, cheap, or undone by another before you, you'll end up with an amazing focus that you don't even like and end up selling up later.

I don't focus on Fett because he's popular, I collect them because they appeal to me and make me happy. I also really love Yoda and Jawa items and pick up things in that area here and there but I have something to hunt for when the fetts run dry or my funds do :)

Good luck with whatever you choose to do or not do. There's nothing wrong with dabbling in a little bit of everything until the focus chooses you.

Andy A

shrek

Padawan
GanjaFett said:
I would suggest that you do whatever makes YOU happy no matter the cost. If the figure or area of collecting you choose is expensive then you just have to save longer in between purchases but it will make your acquisitions even more worthwhile.

If you choose a focus based on what's easy, cheap, or undone by another before you, you'll end up with an amazing focus that you don't even like and end up selling up later.

I don't focus on Fett because he's popular, I collect them because they appeal to me and make me happy. I also really love Yoda and Jawa items and pick up things in that area here and there but I have something to hunt for when the fetts run dry or my funds do :)

Good luck with whatever you choose to do or not do. There's nothing wrong with dabbling in a little bit of everything until the focus chooses you.

Andy A

Thanks mate your right, what you say makes a lot of sense.

Josh

Sith Lord
Wise words Ganjaman.
Collect what you want to collect.
I never really get why people need to ask these sort of questions. No offence meant to you, Shrek. I know what I like to collect and want to aim for in my collection. I just find it strange that some people don't.

shrek

Padawan
Josh said:
Wise words Ganjaman.
Collect what you want to collect.
I never really get why people need to ask these sort of questions. No offence meant to you, Shrek. I know what I like to collect and want to aim for in my collection. I just find it strange that some people don't.

I know what your saying josh i was just putting it out there incase someone came up with something that made say wow never thought of that, but when i was a kid i always liked vader and boba :D

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
edd_jedi said:

Just for you Edd! :lol:

SAM_1116.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom