Couple of queries..

2stripes

Jedi Master
Whats a fair price for a decent Kenner 20BK Han in good condition (odd minor crease one small ding on the bubble)?

I finally got my 12 back Leia today overall I'm happy with how it displays for the price I paid. Only think is there is a little lifting at the top of the bubble, nothing major you probably couldn't get a match stick all the way through but on closer inspection I'm not really seeing any evidence of the waffle effect I'm used to. The Cardback looks and feels totally genuine as does the bubble and the figure inside has gone slightly pink in the limbs so not an obvious contender for a recard but the glue pattern (or its absence) worries me, also there is no strip of plastic behind the figure which I thought all caped figures had? If its a reseal its been done with absolutely no damage to the card back. It also came from a reputable power seller who seemed really genuine. I haven't had a 12 back before so I'm lacking in first hand experience.

I'll post a pic or two once my new camera gets delivered but any ideas regarding the lack of waffle effect/plastic strip?

Jukesy

Sith Lord
I had the same thought when my 12-back Kenobi arrived and like you from a reputable seller but the lads on here assured me that it was indeed genuine, see the following thread:

http://6spot.com/starwars/forum/viewtopic.php?t=903

2stripes

Jedi Master
lol no, any slanderous remarks about members' sexuality will be strictly reserved for the off topic forum..

Cheers Jukesy I had that thread in mind when I posted, thanks for digging it out. Its the absence of that plastic strip that worried me really. I'll post some pics when I'm able at least its arrived now anyway, also got a loose Yak Face through this morning too.

After a few false starts in the past I'm going to collect the 1st 21 on starwars cardbacks and then the rest loose. I haven't the room to display a full carded collection and it will be cheaper. Now have a Leia, Luke Xwing and AFA r5d4 and Hammerhead's MOC so 17 more to go...

Any ideas on the price for a 20Bk Kenner Han? I saw one go for about Ã'£110 recently in fairly good nick, I thought it would be a bit more, its a cheaper option than a 12 back for the time being...

2stripes

Jedi Master
Yeah I've seen the pics!

If you ever tread on one by mistake I may take it off your hands!

2stripes

Jedi Master
I seem to remember a picture of a pair of 12 back Hans on the forum somewhere, I figure they were probably yours - they came in a couple of acrylic cases and were bought as a pair?? Thats why I said I'd seen a pic!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I THINK Gary is offering you one of his spare 12 back Han's if your interested!

He probably has a spare everything Vintage SW! :D :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
wozza35 said:
When i saw the title of this thread i expected it to be about jabba and jay :lol: :lol:

thought we were mates :shock: :shock: gonna have to get you now wozza :twisted: :twisted:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
2stripes said:
Whats a fair price for a decent Kenner 20BK Han in good condition (odd minor crease one small ding on the bubble)?
I used to have an AFA 80 21 back large head Han MOC which I bought and sold last year for around Ã'£220.

wozza35

Jedi Knight
jabbawokkie said:
wozza35 said:
When i saw the title of this thread i expected it to be about jabba and jay :lol: :lol:

thought we were mates :shock: :shock: gonna have to get you now wozza :twisted: :twisted:
We are jabba but as youve been so quiet lately i thought i would post something to get you going again
and you must admit sometimes you and jay go on like an old married couple :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom