Advice please

mash

Sith Lord
I have just won a Warok for Ã'£16 a good price i thought, the guy has put Rare/complete in the title but in the description the bag is missing I dont really want the figure unless it is complete what do I do??

mash

sith-smith

Grand Master
You could let the seller know.

Problem is they could just claim that you should have read the description before bidding.

2stripes

Jedi Master
You could argue that it was easy to overlook once you'd read 'complete' in the title.

If I had put 'complete' and someone politely pointed it out and asked to withdraw the bid on that basis I'd think fair enough and agree. (But I'm a soft touch) :? .

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Just state that the listing is incorrect and not complete therefore mis-leading buyers into bidding!!

See what he says

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Tough one! :?

On the one hand he does say the bag is missing, but he also says it's complete which it isn't.
I think your best bet is to contact him and explain the situation to him. If he's being a wanker about it and insists you pay, just claim back off paypal for an incorrectly described item and or Neg him.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
its allways a gamble when you catch a auction in last min.
how much is the figure worth anyway and is it still cheaper to get the bag seperate

sith-smith

Grand Master
Sadly that's true.

You might be able to complete it.

failing that you might be able to get some back on it.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I usually ignore the descriptions at first and check the photos for any paint wear instead. The problem with this figure is I don't think the bag comes up for sale on its own very often.

If you are stuck with it you will be able to re-sell it to get some money back at least.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
As there's a picture there and the figure doesn't have the shoulder bag in it I think you might have to bite the bullet and pay him for it. Like the others say stick down to experience. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom