job lot carded figs

sith-smith

Grand Master
Those are big lots.

I keep meaning to do something like that with all my spares.

It's a lot easier than listing everything seperately

mash

Sith Lord
has that seller been bad mouthed on the forum before

the name does ring a bell mate not sure if he was bad mouthed or not though :?:

Massive lot of 420 figures wouldnt he do better splitting them up into sets of 100?

mash

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
not neccessarily, bad condition figures sell more in lots for some reason!

spoons

Grand Master
mash said:

Massive lot of 420 figures wouldnt he do better splitting them up into sets of 100?

mash

He's hated on Rebelscum for ripping peolpe off a while ago, and he does seem pretty shady. But I don't think he's ripped anyone off recently and those that have dealt with him on this forum (Craig??) were happy with the deal.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
spoons said:
He's hated on Rebelscum for ripping peolpe off a while ago, and he does seem pretty shady. But I don't think he's ripped anyone off recently and those that have dealt with him on this forum (Craig??) were happy with the deal.
Yeah I had no problems with him but the guys on RS won't have anything to do with him.

I couldn't be bothered to read all of their old threads about what he had done wrong in the past but if you want to buy standard loose, MOC or AFA figures from him then you shouldn't have any problems.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
spoons said:
mash said:

mash

I cant praise the seller enough. I used to buy a lot of afa figures from him and never had a problem. He allways put low value on the items (for customs) and allways experess delivered them at cost. Normal delivery time from use was less than a week. :D :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Second picture down on the left hand column, third row down third figure in from the left. (If your still with me) WTF is that?

It looks a bit like a Biker Scout but the colours are the wrong way round, black where he should be white.

I think I bought a few MOC AFA from that seller last summer without any problems.

sith-smith

Grand Master
That's the Battle damaged biker scout variation.

It's the one after the bike crashed into a tree!!!

Bespin_Doyle

Padawan
craignwo4life said:
spoons said:
Yeah I had no problems with him but the guys on RS won't have anything to do with him.

I couldn't be bothered to read all of their old threads about what he had done wrong in the past but if you want to buy standard loose, MOC or AFA figures from him then you shouldn't have any problems.

Shaun 'One To Five Auctions' has had past experience with the odd dodgey deal. Basicly your standard loose and MOC items, weapons, ship parts, hes straight up. He's got a great 'meat n potatoes' SW trader record.
But like some people in collecting, he gets ****in greedy and slips in the odd high-end fraud (e.g. Repro Vinyl Jawa), hiding behind his amazing feedback as a false sense of security.
Ive bought loose weapons and ship parts of him.. they all checked out and he supplies a fantastic service. But I wouldn't go for anything too flashy from this jekyll and hyde ebay trader.

cocofstar

Sith Lord
I've had a few good transactions with Shaun Neinest in the past and a few very annoying experiences. The guys on Rebelscum etc hate him and if someone asked me would I recommend him then the answer would be "NO".

The thing with Shaun Neinest is that he often sells items that I have trouble getting elsewhere so I have to drop my guard, buy from him and wish for the best :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom