My star wars de boxing video and Diorama of a vintage yoda

Josh

Sith Lord
After your last post I am a little scared to click the link...even if does look like it leads to Youtube. :lol:

Got any pics?

Vaders_Child

Padawan
Ahh BlytheWorld1972 i recognise you, you subscribed to my youtube channel SWCCToyReviewTV.
I think it was after i did the Lili Ledy reviews you were one of my early subscribers.
I like the unboxing vids you do, i watched a few back when you first subbed. I did on occasion wish you would talk us through whilst doing your showcase/unboxing vids though.

Vaders_Child

Padawan
Princess Leia1978 said:
Vaders_Child said:
Ahh BlytheWorld1972 i recognise you, you subscribed to my youtube channel SWCCToyReviewTV.
I think it was after i did the Lili Ledy reviews you were one of my early subscribers.
I like the unboxing vids you do, i watched a few back when you first subbed. I did on occasion wish you would talk us through whilst doing your showcase/unboxing vids though.

I am going to i was just getting a feel for it all iv got a lot of watchers now and loads comment on my stuff :p

Thats great im sure you will do well.
Ive had to start a new channel as i had a copyright strike on a Lego preview vid i did. It sucks as my channel was doing quite well in a short space of time :(
Youtube is a nightmare lately but lesson learned i wont make that mistake again.

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Hi Karen that's a cool diorama

You can put the bionic woman collection up in other collections thread in off topic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom