itfciain wrote:I always thought it would be funny if someone sent a TT in for Ugrading - wonder if AFA would Ugrade it or not ?
mr_palitoy wrote:itfciain wrote:I always thought it would be funny if someone sent a TT in for Ugrading - wonder if AFA would Ugrade it or not ?
They reject any suspect Tonis now.
The funny thing with ugrading is that there exists somewhere an action figure which was:-
1) Handled by someone on the factory floor at Coalville when they slapped it on a card
2) Handled by and excited uber brat as he ripped it off the card one Xmas in 1980 something
3) Inserted up the dogs bottom for giggles by said uber brat
4) Handled by various toy collctors who owned over the years
5) Several of those who inserted it up their own bottom for giggles
6) Handled by Toy Toni when he slapped it on a cardback
7) Not before he inserted it up his own bottom for giggles
Handled by several other collectors who owned it
9) One of which had a dog which got at it
10) Handled by the AFA chimp when they opened said Toni
11) And then slapped a loose U90 grade on it.
Capetown wrote:I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience. Much anger in him, like his father. He's not ready.
spoons wrote:Think you need Jason for that Luke. Based on his write up I'd say it was a Toni but don't take that as gospel.
Toni's have really not lost their value. This one is undisclosed but a clear Toni and going for far too much cash.
Users browsing this forum: M4K3R1 and 11 guests