awesome

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Star-Wars-ROTJ-Lightsaber-MIB-EX-COND_W0QQitemZ180098773860QQcategoryZ49008QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180098773860

used to have one of them, i remember getting it and being a bit pissed it didn't actually cut through stuff :oops: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
:shock:

i thought you grew up in barnsley not compton

i grew up in askern,doncaster.only place you and a mate can knock **** out of each other and still be mates next day.it has (had )a rep for being full of hard bastards in the 80,s all miners.then the pits shut down so everyone started robbing and then the drugs came and just ruined a great village :cry: :cry: :cry:
same story in every pit village ,****ing shame as when i was growing up i knew everyone .on new years eve you could just go in any house and a drink would be put in your hand.
i barely know/want to know my neighbours in this village

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
jabbawokkie said:
i grew up in askern,doncaster.only place you and a mate can knock **** out of each other and still be mates next day.it has (had )a rep for being full of hard bastards in the 80,s all miners.then the pits shut down so everyone started robbing and then the drugs came and just ruined a great village :cry: :cry: :cry:
same story in every pit village ,****ing shame as when i was growing up i knew everyone .on new years eve you could just go in any house and a drink would be put in your hand.
i barely know/want to know my neighbours in this village

Gotta say growing up over here in the early 80's was.......ehhh interesting!
I agree with you about the neighbours though Jabba, all the ones on my street I used to get on with have moved (subtle hint maybe!) the new ones are either dull as **** or weirdo's!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:lol: Very good! Kinda set myself up for that one! :D

Actually one of my neighbours used to drive a school bus, but resigned from his job when "allegations" were made by a school girl. Obviously for years we threw stones and fireworks at his house and called him a paedophile, he was about 50 odd, she was 14. That's definately worse than me!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
yeah it is :roll: well done :lol:

we have one teacher who lives about 2 miles away who has just been done for sleeping with one 14 year old and getting another up the spout ... all he got was a 3 year community order, put on the sex offenders list and fined as "he was sticking by the girl" :shock:

has the whole world gone mad :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom