**The AFA 12 bk Han and ESB Han listing on EBAY tonight**

2stripes

Jedi Master
I was under the impression they were being sold as a pair in this one auction. I was gonna try a speculative bid and sell off the esb one to recoup some of the money..

So I emailed his about the bubble on the 12 back, got a good quick response that said it was much better than the sub grade 60 it god, just a little warped along the side but fully sealed.

But I noticed his feedback stating he describes items poorly and reading the details closer, although he mentions the the ESB Han and has a picture of it it doesn't actually state its part of the auction. So I asked to clarify and for some info on its condition and got this response:

"no mate sorry it says in the description that the other han is being listed in another auction, the auction finished on sunday.
i listed the 2 side by side hoping to generate more intrest in the esb han. he didnt sell i was going to relist him this week starting price was 75 pounds but if your interested ill accept 60. hes in mint condition, no damage to the bubble at all and the proof of purchess is still intact. ( thats what you mean by pop isnt it.) ive been traiding on ebay for months and never thought to ask anyone. also the han is a general mills version which i think comes from belguim or holland"

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=200091136013&rd=1&rd=1

Is it blindingly obvious to you? I gotta admit I nearly bid without checking, it doesnt state its being listed in another auction it just states "also listed is". I'd like to think he's just very bad at descriptions and he genuinely wasn't trying to mislead buyers but..

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Sticking items in the picture which aren't part of the sale is bad form in my opinion. Not sure what ebay's rules on it is though.

Jason

sith-smith

Grand Master
It's very misleading but i'd say that auction was just for the Han.

Lots of eBayers do that.

I think it's wrong. :twisted:

2stripes

Jedi Master
I think with prior knowledge you can deduce that its a single figure listing but it was only when I gave it a good serious look and asked the question was I certain.

sith-smith

Grand Master
People do it intentioanlly.

It's like when they add 'not last 17'

or it's kenner not palitoy'

in the title.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Hmmmm I think it's a bit misleading, I would be inclined to say intentionally. Or to put it another way he is being clever, he knows someone may well bid on it thinking it's for both figures and he makes only minimal effort to explain that it's not!

But, such is Ebay.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
It would be quite funny if the buyer complained and ebay made the seller give him the other han or be kicked off for false advertising!! :twisted:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom